In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats with all the sweeping

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
What is happening with all of the dissapearing threads? Had another great thread go poof. Does administration have a policy of poofing threads that deal with North/South union/confederacy issues?
Happiness is a warm gun

Comments

• jetjet Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I allways thought it was east/westbut now I see it's (due to election results)urban/rural
  • jeenyesjeenyes Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SalzoOnly if the South is winning.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't get a handle on it. I took a peek at the HCT site and know I don't want that kind of nonsense here but really, nunn is overly sensitive as far as I'm concerned. But, he's the man. I swear though, I get the impression that if anybody takes a swipe at the puppy it's almost guaranteed to get poofed. Maybe I'm seeing things but with the threads gone I can't confirm it.Clouder..
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salzo I think we all get a little emotional on those particular subjects and honestly it some times does cross the line. I actually thought that the thread in which I mentioned I wiped my butt with Confederate flag TP would be instantaneously vaporized after my remark....it wasn't. The thread had to degenerate even further before it went up in smoke. I think many of us may be self-policing our threads a little more to ensure we don't degrade into a cesspool like HCT. I have noticed we recently had a fairly large group of new arrivals here at GB. It seems that when we get a new group the banter degenerates for a while and then it returns to the same old pot stirring with dano in the lead and the rest of us being just who we normally are. Beach
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beach- I saw your "swipe', but I thought we had some interesting diologue going on that thread. It seemed like it was going to be a good thread, until someone went on a rant because he took offense to some benign comment someone made about him-then it went poof.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • blazeblaze Member Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if Bullz gets upset it goes bye bye, so I think I will go bye bye. party on guys.
  • ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beachmaster, if you DO NOT like HCT, why don't you shut up about it??NOBODY makes you go there or read it.Thank You