In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone heard from the Judge lately?

simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
We only have a few special years with our children in which they desire our time, attention, and love. After that time is over, it is gone forever, and we will be the ones that desire their time, attention, and love. Make those few, short years count -

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judge Colt? The esteemed barrister posted just a few day ago. The other is somewhere in the Crab Nebula, consulting with the Cyphorians.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry, no, the one you Dread

We only have a few special years with our children in which they desire our time, attention, and love. After that time is over, it is gone forever, and we will be the ones that desire their time, attention, and love. Make those few, short years count -
  • Options
    edited November -1
    P.S. can you give me directions to the Crab

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I caught the crabs once in the Philippines.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something like turn left at the third star and travel on til morning I think. I believe Dread got there by teleportation, or maybe the Cyphorians just beamed him up.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I personally hope he stays there.

PC=BS
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    I kind of miss old DREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIMBER: Pistol du jour
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always look forward to his posts....It gives me a chance to practice rolling my eyes and shaking my head.