In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHAT THE HELL

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Thought we were going to have some knock out, drag out, piss on the other sob night. WTH happened,

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    is up with Dixie Ammo Dump? Saw an ad for them and went there. No prices and they want you to register with your life story.

Worst web site I ever saw.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    is the NG going to do at the border if they cannot track, stop or detain illegals....give em road maps pointing NORTH ???? free meals and band-aids...doesn't sound like any protections for the USA against an invasion or large scale illegal crossing to me ??????? hesus h. christo
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They will walk right across the border, and file for asylum,....as usual.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They're there for administrative purposes only[xx(]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    They will walk right across the border, and file for asylum,....as usual.Trump says no one will be released. If they want to file for asylum they will be kept in the 'hotel california' until their court date.
    Trump: We Will Hold Asylum Seekers in Tent Cities Until Their Trial.
    https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/29/trump-we-will-hold-asylum-seekers-in-tent-cities-until-their-trial/

Think of those that file for asylum less than 20% get approved.

I know of one person who tried to 'fly' into Miami with a CURRENT PASSPORT. He looked suspicious, couldn't answer questions and was detained and told he could wait for 90+ days for his hearing or he'd be flow back in 2 or 3 weeks. He's back. [:D]
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So much BS NO ONE should be allowed to just cross our borders without vetting of any kind.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If we don't stop it now we will never be able to stop the flood of illegals and the first country was Mexico so asylum there not here
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mexico should be PUNISHED for running them into our border...a deliberate action on their part that MUST have repercussions
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When they reach our boarder what are the options ? They will send the women and children to the front of the line. The first one that gets shot of physically assaulted will give the democrats and anti Trumper's a big win .

That is why I implied we make a deal with the drug cartels to stop them in central Mexico. The Mexican government will not stop them so the only choice is to let them come across, but detain them and process requests for asylum. As I understand it a tent city similar to what Sheriff Joe had for jail inmates will be set up to house them.

It will again cost the tax payers millions of dollars but I hope we can at least secure that city and isolate them from just walking into out population. You can all thank the Democrats for making this happen.

This also is the price we pay for not securing our boarder a long time ago .

PS: It has also been reported that 7000 regular troops will join the NG at the boarder. Perhaps that will help contain them in their tent city homes.
  • Options
    TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are never going to make it to our
    border.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TwoDogs
    They are never going to make it to our
    border.

You maybe correct, a couple of them shooting at Mexican Police does not help their cause.

If the cheese gets binding, Paul Ryan should lead the invaders to safety.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    mexico should be PUNISHED for running them into our border...a deliberate action on their part that MUST have repercussions

People leaving Mexico to the USA is a pressure relief valve for Mexico and other central America States. The Central America states are corrupt, rotten to the core, the economies in shambles due to corruption and Marxist governments.

If the populations can't leave they will be forced to stay and fight, the Corrupt governments will lose power. It is essential for the corrupt governments to let them leave, head to the US thereby leaving the corrupt systems intact for another 100 years. Or until the escapees turn the USA into the same crap hole they came from.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PANIC PANIC You guys kill me.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    They are not going to refuse like the governors and National Guard units did.
    wat??[?]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bundybundy Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We need to put a 50% tax on money being wired back to the countries these people are coming from to help pay for dealing with these people.
    We could also close the border. Mexico would lose a large amount of tourist dollars and from people going into Mexico for various medical treatments not being able to go.

Maybe Mexico would also be more helpful in preventing these people from traveling north through their country if we passed a law that selling weapons into Mexico is legal. Imagine how the Mexican would feel if we let people with a van full of weapons pull up to the border way out in the boonies and sell them to anyone on the Mexican side of the border and with the protection and blessing of our Border Patrol.