In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who would have known

elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Today is 25 years since I said I do to my better half. 25 years with one woman and would not trade it for all the gold in the world. Hope all you guys do something special for that lady in your lives today.

col elect1mike Illinois
volinters RRG
I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
Tolono.gif

Comments

• elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was out in Kansas this last weekend and my daughter said to me when we get home can you teach me to shoot so I can go deer hunting next year. I was almost knocked over never would have thought she was interested. Now I really hope I win the 270 wsm thats going to be given away this weekend or find a 270 barrel for the 98 big ring mauser action I have to build one on.[:D]

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE I
    KILL PEOPLE Mr. Larson on Happy Gilmore
  • rdcinmnrdcinmn Member Posts: 655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats![:D]

Ellsworth.gif

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right - a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1848
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Quarter of a CENTURY[:0]???!!!! WOW!!!!

Congratulations!!!!![^]

,,,[:)]sod

cyclone.gif13a.jpg
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,867 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the 25. Mine said she doesn't want anything for Valentines Day. Kaitlin(our daughter) thinks she knows what mom wants though.

20 years ago today I was single and bought myself a Ruger M77 338 Win. Mag. for Valentines.

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you. So.... you gonna take 25 more with her or dump her for a 25 YEAR OLD???[:p][:p][:p]

Just kidding. Congratulations and wish you 25 more.[:)]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU...

May you have another 25 together...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Congrats. She must truly be a special woman.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Way to go! A good woman is indeed a treasure. I just hope I die before my wife does...

Selfish of me, eh?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the 25. Staying together now days seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

As for doing something special for her. I told her I was too cheap to buy those roses for $35, when next week they will be $10. But I did find that Walther P-99 that she has been wanting for a while. I said Happy Valentines day. She is smiling.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats![:)]

Today is 18 years for Timberbeast and me![:D]