In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey TLynn

ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Did you make it to the Missouri BBQ? and if so how was it, Im thinking that us in the PNW could pull one off next year, maybe at Ysacres farms.
Ruger-Remington-RULE THE ROOST

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Tlynn is too busy celebrating her birthday..her eh,ah,uh...29th birthday,may I add. She is goin' shooting tommorrow....what else ?
  • Options
    ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    29 Wow she's got alot of shootin to do. anyway I missed the outcome of the BBQ, somebody get me up to speed. Happy 29th tallTLynn
    Ruger-Remington-RULE THE ROOST
  • Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi ysacres - and yes I made it to the Missouri BBQ. I take it you are getting close to being done with harvesting this year?The BBQ was a blast - even Highball made it for both days and he's a good instructor.But a terrible liar (though I appreciate it a lot). Will be 45 tomorrow not 29 and will be doing a whole lot of ammo shooting.ps - holding the next bbq at your place would be good - we'd get the western influence there and I could drive to it!