In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thanks Admin/Nunn/Whoever That Masked Man Was

Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
This place was starting to look like Barter Town From Mad Max III. Way to clean house.
Stand And Be CountedThey can kill me, but there will always be more like me. Got President? Evil in 2012!

Comments

• WyomingSwedeWyomingSwede Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gotta agree with Evil on that one. swede
    WyomingSwede
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Must have been a bad storm in this groupLooks like someone's ship went down.
    I Refuse to be a VictimGrumpy old man
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Place looks a lot better after the clean up. Thanks!
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be the 4th in this motion, thanks, even if one of admin. was the disgusted person, its still nice to see disgusted gone, and Nunn victorious over the pirate.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yesterday there was no clean-up; now I think we've been "over cleaned"--we've lost a few completely innocent posts.[This message has been edited by competentone (edited 02-08-2002).]
  • jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that piece of puke was a worthless sack of s---- he would just start talking jibberish instead of standing up for himself what a punk-just wish EVIL could have got a hold of em'.lol
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mmmmmmmmmm....yes. I would love nothing more than to pop his head like a zit.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    I wish to goodness I was able to block posters. I can edit and delete, but not block.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Yes, thank you Nunn.But I'm curious, do you mean to say that only admin can delete a poster or ban an IP?Sheesh.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Yesterday the board went nuts and I couldn't get on to save my life. Seems that it happens that way.And no, I cannot ban a poster. I don't know if it is a logistical impossibility or if Admin wants to keep that privelege.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I still remember that picture of EvilATF holding his AK-47. He is not small by any stretch of the imagination and would have loved to see him get his hands on that maggot.
  • 7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IDS, shhh! Don't get him stirred up.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they should have got dano and rosie and bullzeye and whiteclouder and.. wait, that's me. Oh whatever..Clouder..
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    I read the guys junk but didn`t want to give him the pleasure of any response whatsoever.Sometimes silence is the best response.
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got confused by the whole thing. I didn't like DWGB and then Captain GB showed up with some foul language and I could not figure out if he was trying to be a good guy or a bad guy. Anyway our forum is a better place for their passing. BeachBeach the Confused(royalty check to mudge)P.S. How much is the royalty check?[This message has been edited by beachmaster73 (edited 02-09-2002).]
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    But I was havin some fun!!! Call me imature. My wife does all the time..
  • etc12819etc12819 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I havent been here for awhile, but it looks like "GunKid" has struck again, huh?
  • TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    etc - somehow I don't think it was GunKid. I missed out on most of it (thank god), and I have no doubt that Evil can take care of anything that comes his way.nunn, the only way you could have banning powers on this board or for that matter any of the other boards would be to have limited administration powers. That's just the way the boards are set up online for the most part.