In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Rosie!!!

TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Time to wake up and smell the roses...I'm feeling better day by day so when you are ready lets rumble.lololol - have a great weekend! I'm going to go shoot my new .303 Enfield and SKS - I'll be thinking of you while I'm having fun.

Comments

• Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You lie lady! Ain't no way you will ever think of me! Besides I now have bronchitis and pneumonia. Monday and Tuesday i thought i would die. Wed. and Thu. i was wishing i would! Feeling a little better now so don't get your hopes up! Rosie the coughing one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I actually did briefly think of you when I went shooting (right while I was cussing the fact I forgot the bolt to the .303 - and there ain't no way I'm driving 40 miles home to go get it). berto64's bolt wouldn't fit so we made do shooting the AK's, SKS's, his 303, and the 22's (he's got a cute pump .22 (old).I am so sorry to hear about how you are doing - I know full well how miserable that is and yes I felt I was dead for the most part.When you get better and all I would suggest you get a pnemonia shot - believe me they do help. Been 2 1/2 years now and I've not come down with anything really bad.I'll wait till you are up and roaring for a good fight then - keep wrapped up and warm - even when you don't want to.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please cover your mouth when coughing near the computer screen....don't want to transmit that over the internet. Had Walking Pnemonia once and it's nasty, got it down in Brazil a couple of years back...symptoms resembled Malaria, Doctors pumped a lot of antibiotics into me before I got rid of it. Get well soon!
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get well, Rosie!! First time I got pneumomia I was unconscious for three days in the hospital. One of the favorite memories of my life is waking up one sunny day, with this extremely large, and very dark nurse standing over me smiling, and saying: "Mornin, chile, you fevah done broke!! Welcome back to the worl'!" The water she gave me was the greatest thing I've ever tasted!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    timber - you really got to go to bed earlier in the day I think....and I for one can say with certainty - I'm glad the fever broke.
  • Options
    UmpimahkenUmpimahken Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You realize that if he sneezes on the screen and you get it, that you've caught a computer virus?
    Member~Secret Select Society of Sauve Stylish Smoking Jackets
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    TLynn and Rosie. Do you guys really hate each other??? And if you do what caused it? You both have sniped at each other for a long time. What was the cause? Beach
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I really don't want to get any computer virus!!!! I just have to tell my friend, Rosie, to hurry and get better! We need ya around here!! That should help ya a little!
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No 73 I don't hate TLynn and i don't think she hates me. It's just that i don't like her stand on a few things and she don't like mine and neither one of us hesitates to say so! I like someone who speaks their mind. You always know where you stand with them. I hate some one who beats around the bush. If a person has something to say to me, say it. I will either turn tail and run or stand right up in your face. Have never run from anyone yet. Ms. Beast, That made my chest feel better but i woke up this morning with an ear infection! Gonna need a few more of those winks! [This message has been edited by Rosie (edited 11-11-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    beachmaster if I hated Rosie I wouldn't bother to respond to what he writes - that's how I handle things like that.I admit to not totally recalling on what I disagree with Rosie (issues wise and the like) but I have no doubt we have opposing views. I'm not going to change my mind and Rosie sure as hell isn't going to change his.So we snipe at each other. Doesn't mean that I don't think he isn't basically a reasonably nice human being - it just means we don't like where each other stands on certain issues and we are both rather forceful people.Unlike you and me beachmaster - we're so fundamentally different that hate would not be out of the question at all.T out