In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What's wrong with this politician's free-bees?

jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
What's wrong with this politician's free-bees? Got the (crap) brochure and a plastic flag.

madeInChinaFlag.JPG

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The same problem that is wrong with most of America. There is not any pride in American made anymore. The ones complaineing loudest about jobs leaving the US to other points are the same ones who will strike at the drop of a hat for more pay and benifits. I have had people tell me they can not work for min. wage. Why?
    I have worked for min. wage and still work close to it. I do not like business to leave but you have to look at the economics of it. The business cannot stay open if if cannot make a profit.
    I will get flamed for saying this but it is a fcat that cannot be disputed. Just my opinion. Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Dammit, you got me all excited.

Thought someone was giving away some honey-makers...

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp