In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another victim in NJ

jo-danjo-dan Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Another tragedy here in NJ.A 44 year old Lacey township woman wasshot in the back of the head and killed.Her 22 year old son ,who came to her rescue, was shot in the abdomen and criticallywounded. The daughter, who called 911 wasspared because she apparently hid. The shooting was allegedly done by a NJ corrections officer, who then, as the sayinggoes "ATE HIS GUN". NJ consistently denies(us)its citizens the right to self defenseby refusing to issue concealed carry permitsto the average citizen. What's even worseis that the people sworn to serve andprotect us are killing us. How many moreof us will have to die before Trenton listens? Another sad story!jo-dan

Comments

• Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    "If you want to see the worst collection of scum in the world, go down to the county jail and look at the guards"-Mark TwainDisclaimer: I dont necessarily support the quote, and I'm sure I probably butchered it pretty bad. But it was something along those lines.[This message has been edited by Bullzeye (edited 01-29-2002).]