In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Disney disclaimer

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I saw a promo for a Disney film about a girl in some sort of drill team situation.There was a disclaimer across the screen that read, "No real guns were used in this film." Or words to that effect.How bad is it gonna' get?I don't remember the last Disney film I watched anyway. Disney Studios has this penchant for giving animals anthropomorphic characteristics.Mudge the disgruntled
I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Comments

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anthro-po-what? heh heh heh.....You're a member of the SJC right?
  • Options
    BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mudge, saw the same thing last night. I couldn't figure out what I was being protected from. Asked my 11 year old son, he didn't know either.Those drill rifles looked exactly like the ones my sister used for high school band years ago. She came closer to killing herself and me with that damned thing than anyone else has with a "real gun".But it's OK, guys, we are probably the crazy ones. What are the odds that people who can have legitimate discussions and even disagreements without drawing weapons or (God forbid) lawyers are sane in todays world.Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    You seem to have forgotten.From the Disney/Liberal/75% of the nation view, guns are something to forbid our children to speak of, be spoken to about, or so much as look at without running screaming to the nearest Sarah Brady look-alike.Dont even talk about admiring the usefulness or skillful craftsmanship of the cursed things. Better to never have given birth to the little hatemonger. Off to Concerned Citizen Boot Camp you go!My next door neighbor isnt letting her children watch the Olympics tonight because the female biathalon is on, and she "dont want the little girls getting any ideas". The little girls are, for the record, 12 and 15 and quite dysfunctional already, from my view.Ah well. To each their own.