In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

experiment

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    This is an experiment in inserting an image.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got mine Jonk, what am I supposed to do with it?
  • Options
    REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It worked, now on another post someone mentioned nekked pictures of folks' wives, so you may be called upon to teach this trick to the masses in general :-). Please stand by.........-Ralph
    Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hmm. Well one of the three attempts worked. Now I have to try and figure out how I did it!
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All three worked.
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Negative, I didn't get any of 'em.
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got all 3!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok, let me clarify this. You are supposed to be seeing a pic of a firing pin, not an Angelfire logo. Checking back, sometimes the firing pin appears, sometimes it doesn't. Interesting.
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I see is SaxonPig's ignorant face!cpermd
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He must be an angelfire.com logo then .....
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    Here's the deal: AngelFire, GeoCities, Xoom.com, and those other free web site hosting companies do not allow you to store pictures on their web servers to be viewed on other sites. They do this because they want you to visit their web site so that you see the advertising.Most ISPs give you 10 or 20 MB of personal web space which you can usually use. And there are web hosting companies that will give you web server space for as little as $5 or $10 per month.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Then why does it sometimes appear? Oh well, I'll just put a pic on my angelfire page and link to it. Not the ideal solution but what the heck.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    I seems like it works to you because you have a copy of the picture in your browser's cache from viewing it on the AngelFire web site. Trust me: no one else can see it and it is not working correctly.
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for free picture hosting with NO ADVERTISING check out http://gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/main.html they will host & let you store up to 30 pic's!This is a sample of one of mine
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com [This message has been edited by kimberkid (edited 12-10-2001).]
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    No More BidsNo More Bids Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kimberkid! How did you mount your Trilux on your M-4?I got one from Tapco and cant seem to mount it correctly, it pops off at the back with just a little pressure applied.I had asked over on the Experts board but no one ever answered my plea for help!
    NoMoreBids@GunBroker.zzn.com
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    What the hell is it with spermed,insulting Saxon Pig?..He pulled this same crap a couple months ago.You played it cool last time ,Sax...don`t bite this time either..218
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    man, how do you carry that thing? I have never seen so much stuff on a gun. Does it have a CD player? Oh, and where it the bottle opener? Scott
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Its like a Liberal's demented nightmare conception of everything that is evil about guns.I love it!