In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Some things you just can't explain

B-man308B-man308 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
Just a little joke for a Fri afternoon!

A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk. A man came in and asked the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?"

The farmer shook his head and replied, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So what happened that's so horrible?" the man asked as he sat down next to the farmer.

"Well," the farmer said, "today I was sitting by my cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket."

"Okay," said the man, "but that's not so bad."

"So what happened then?" the man asked.

The farmer said, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left."

"And then?"

"Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket."

The man laughed and said, "Again?" "So, what did you do then?" the man asked.

"I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right."

"And then?"

"Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."

"Hmmm," the man said and nodded his head.

"So, what did you do?" the man asked.

"Well," the farmer said, "I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in ...

Some things you just can't explain."

B-Man308 - Former USAF Combat Arms Instructor, NRA Life member

Comments

• Options
    familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BWAHAHAHA![:D]

I've heard some true stories like this that crack me up. I was reading a book where the author described one that happened to him:
    He was taking the laundry out of the dryer and had forgotten to use fabric softener. Lots of static cling. A sock stuck to his shirt and just hung there. It amused him, so he started grabbing socks out and sticking them in various places. His wife walked in just in time to see him standing there with and idiot grin and socks stuck all over him.

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

fc3000ae.jpg"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
  • Options
    trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL ahahahahaha

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0][B)][8][}:)][:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    I bet he lost at least ONE sock, being that close to the washer.[:D][:D][:D]