In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for 218 beekeeper or anyone from Flarda

OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Have you ever heard of a gentleman by the name of Cliff Huston, he is from around the Pinellas Park area, I understand he has quite a reputation as a match rifle builder, just want more info if you or any one else has it.
Orphanedcowboy@msn.com

Comments

• Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    O.cowboy,I`m afraid I am not into match stuff,so I don`t know about the guy.Pinellas Park is about 160 miles up the west coast from me.I`ll ask around,I do shows up that way.Hope you find out what you need, before I do..218
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks I do appreciate it, I bought the gun fom wide buffalo, and he spoke real highly of the gentleman, and told me that one of the NRA mags did an article on him, as well as his local paper, I would like all the stuff to put with the gun. Thanks a bunch 218beekeep, I do appreciate it
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, He don't live around J-ville, Must be too far north.
    Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Just checked the Cross Reference directory for the local area (Hudson/New Port Richey/Tarpon Spring with no hits. Sorry.[This message has been edited by HAIRY (edited 10-15-2001).]