In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Palin in Augusta Monday

footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Gov Palin will be in Augusta campaigning for Saxby Chambliss
to US Senate. This seat is being hotly contested. If the Demos
win they will have SIXTY. That will give them a FILLIBUSTER PROOF majority[:(!][:(!]

Comments

• Options
    Sparty_76Sparty_76 Member Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please Lord make it so! If I was the Chairman of the Georgia Democratic Party I would pay her way myself.

Would someone tell me what her appeal is? Just a few years ago she was major of a small town. She runs a beautiful huge (land wise) state but a small population. She did look "hot" in her college years as a beauty contestant!

If brains were gunpowder, would she have enough to blow her nose?
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    I haven't heard as of yet but are you saying that Franken won the Minnesota seat?
  • Options
    Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tfitz54
    Please Lord make it so! If I was the Chairman of the Georgia Democratic Party I would pay her way myself.

Would someone tell me what her appeal is? Just a few years ago she was major of a small town. She runs a beautiful huge (land wise) state but a small population. She did look "hot" in her college years as a beauty contestant!

If brains were gunpowder, would she have enough to blow her nose?

I don't see where the population of the state is a qualifier for anything.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fritz-If brains were gunpowder-Palin's got enough to level the earth[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by footlong
    Fritz-If brains were gunpowder-Palin's got enough to level the earth[:D][:D][:D]True, once she finds out where Africa is. [:D]cartoons_07.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy -Are you an "O" fan[?][?][?][;)][;)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Would have preferred Ron Paul but definitely did not want either McShame or his latest bimbo, Palin.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    Would have preferred Ron Paul but definitely did not want either McShame or his latest bimbo, Palin.

Does an capable, assertive woman challenge your masculinity? [;)]

As a governor, her executive experience trumped everyone else who only had legislative experience. Spin it any way you want, but those are the facts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    Does an capable, assertive woman challenge your masculinity? [;)] Not at all; but one who is as vindictive as she is isn't worthy of any office--and that includes Hillary. McShame had other more qualified Republican women holding office he could have chosen; he chose Palin for her links to the religious nut cases. He got what he deserved. Thank goodness.
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by aglore
    I haven't heard as of yet but are you saying that Franken won the Minnesota seat?
    Franken has not won, neither has Coleman...still being recounted. there are approximately 4500 challenged ballots so far.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking

Does an capable, assertive woman challenge your masculinity? [;)]

What masculinity? He's still hiding under a desk.

Clouder..
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,273 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mongo want to kiss and touch pretty dollie
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    Well I think it's pretty clear that Palin is too conservative for alot of people. Including the Republican Party.
    McCain was threatened by her because she single handedly vasty improved his chances of election. Because Conservatives who despised him, liked her. And were willing to overlook his horrible political record in hopes that she would either influence or replace him.
    And McCain attempted to stiffle her. Alot of the things she appeared unknowledgable about, were actually things she was forbidden to talk about by the McCain election staff. Who then attempted to blame the election loss on her. The truth is, McCain would've lost by a landslide if not for her.
    Of course the left hates her. And will continue to attack and smear her. Because if she has the guts to stick it out. She's going to be a contender in the future.
    That is if the Libs don't do away w/free and honest elections.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Palin on Geography:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7uti0PDw&feature=related

Damn Hairy, I really missed you when your where gone. Please let me have that pleasure again. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Palin on Geography:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7uti0PDw&feature=related
    Damn Hairy, I really missed you when your where gone. Please let me have that pleasure again. DonSince you're a masochist, no. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    www.HowObamaGotElected.com
    Watch the video.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Fatstrat
    Watch the video.Gee, thought this thread was about the bimbo Palin, not the PRESIDENT-Elect Obama.

Lost sight of the picture, did ya? Typical. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Watch the video.Gee, thought this thread was about the bimbo Palin, not the PRESIDENT-Elect Obama.

Lost sight of the picture, did ya? Typical. [;)]

If you had watched the video, you would've understood it was about how mis/uninformed Obama supporters were. And where their mis/lack of information came from (IE: the Liberal Mainstream Media).
    But of course you didn't see fit to educate yourself. Typical.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you had watched the video, you would've understood it was about how mis/uninformed Obama supporters were. And where their mis/lack of information came from (IE: the Liberal Mainstream Media).
    But of course you didn't see fit to educate yourself. Typical.[:D]
    Your lack of comprehension is typical for a Republican. Simply amazing. This thread is about PALIN. Duh

Try, if you can, to stay on the SUBJECT of Palin--not Obama, Bush, me, or anything else. Thank you. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Again, if you will WATCH the video, you'll see that alot of the disscussion and mis/lack of info was ABOUT Palin.
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Who is being governor of Alaska while she is gone all the time?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saw "SA-RAH". I have been to the mountaintop[:p][:p][:p]
  • Options
    TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hairy,

Why do you have to call her a BIMBO?

No one is using the "N" word when speaking of your "BOY", so why speak of her like she was some cheap tramp? Is it the fact that she is conservative, christian, pro-life, with strong family vaules, or the just that she is a strong willed female that seems to have her head on straight that scares you?

Trinity +++
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se
    Who is being governor of Alaska while she is gone all the time?

A person like the one who's guarding your trike while mommy lets you play indoors for awhile.

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TrinityScrimshaw
    Hairy,

No one is using the "N" word when speaking of your "BOY", so why speak of her like she was some cheap tramp? Is it the fact that she is conservative, christian, pro-life, with strong family vaules, or the just that she is a strong willed female that seems to have her head on straight that scares you?

Trinity +++

Because that's all he's known his entire life: bimbos or worse.

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy,

Trinity +++

Watch the film link I posted about the intelligence of Obama supporters and your questions will be answered.
    These people didn't know who Pelosi or Bill Ayers was. And attributed things said by Obama that they considered "bad" to being said by McCain.
    And said they got their info from NPR radio and the mainstream media.
    A dumber bunch people would be hard to find.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy- If Sarah is Bimbo then Obammy gots ta be Cheetah[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Hairy,

No one is using the "N" word when speaking of your "BOY", so why speak of her like she was some cheap tramp? Is it the fact that she is conservative, christian, pro-life, with strong family values, or the just that she is a strong willed female that seems to have her head on straight that scares you? You ignored the use of "monkey" and "porch monkey" haven't you?

If you think her having her first child "prematurely" and being the model for Bristol's sex education is conservative, Christian, and pro-life, you can have her--and I suspect you don't know those values either.

IMO, she is a pandering politician and proved it by lugging her "special child" around with her to generate sympathy. BTW, with assets of over $1,000,000 she isn't a cheap bimbo, just an expensive one.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy,

Wow, what ever happened in your life to make you such a bitter person?

Your suspect of my own values are quite wrong, but I'm sure I'll never change a mind like yours.

I didn't ignor monkey or porch monkey, I just didn't notice it. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll speak to Earl about that one.[;)]

To say that she was praiding around her "special child" for sympathy votes is such a cheap shot that you have set the Hairy bar to an all time new lower standard. Are you saying she should have killed the child?

You can't tell me that there isn't a female in your life that you have been close to in some manner who hasn't been pregant before being married. Even the children of Christian Conservatives can
    find themselves in situations where they need help too. It doesn't make them bad people, and shouldn't an idividual be given the opertunity to learn from their own mistakes. I thought it was the Liberal way to just do what feels good.

Trinity +++
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy,

Wow, what ever happened in your life to make you such a bitter person?

Wet potty
    still.[:D]

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy,

Wow, what ever happened in your life to make you such a bitter person? I don't know why you think being realistic is being bitter, but that's for you to resolve. quote:Your suspect of my own values are quite wrong, but I'm sure I'll never change a mind like yours.

I didn't ignor monkey or porch monkey, I just didn't notice it. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll speak to Earl about that one.[;)] I thought you read the posts; shame on me. quote:To say that she was praiding around her "special child" for sympathy votes is such a cheap shot that you have set the Hairy bar to an all time new lower standard. Are you saying she should have killed the child? Your comprehension levels are dropping. My point is she used her "special child" as a prop to gain sympathy and votes. I think that is cheapening the value of the child, but then you don't. BTW, I also think Charlie McCarthy would be proud of her, the way she balanced it on her knee. quote:You can't tell me that there isn't a female in your life that you have been close to in some manner who hasn't been pregant before being married. Even the children of Christian Conservatives can find themselves in situations where they need help too. It doesn't make them bad people, and shouldn't an idividual be given the opertunity to learn from their own mistakes. I thought it was the Liberal way to just do what feels good. Being pregnant before marriage isn't the issue--it's Palin's parading her so-called Christian values that display her shallowness and hypocrisy. She reminds me of Swaggart and Haggard, more Christian hyprocrites that just con people.

I will give Palin credit for one thing: she successfully passed on her values to Bristol.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way."[:D]

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "parading her so-called Christian values that display her shallowness and hypocrisy."

Now that is a stretch.

I never saw her tossing her values around like she was parading anything. I did see the left wing liberal media make a big deal out of the fact that she was a pro-life christian, who had family problems just like the rest of the world. The way they put a spin on it their talking points became an issue to use against her.

The fact that the left is still bashing her is testimony to how threatened they feel about her.

Trinity +++
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "parading her so-called Christian values that display her shallowness and hypocrisy."

Now that is a stretch. You didn't read about her comments that the US went to war in Iraq because that's what the deity's plan was? We are just getting rid of one so-called Christian who claimed the deity tells him what to do; we don't need another one who looks forward to the Rapture and has her finger on the nuke button. quote:I never saw her tossing her values around like she was parading anything. I did see the left wing liberal media make a big deal out of the fact that she was a pro-life christian, who had family problems just like the rest of the world. The way they put a spin on it their talking points became an issue to use against her. And the media didn't put out negative information about other politicians? Where is your head? quote:The fact that the left is still bashing her is testimony to how threatened they feel about her. She's not threatening anyone but Republicans.

The more her "values" are seen for what they are, the better it is for all Americans. Let's give her 30 minutes of fame and then get her back to Alaska.

BTW, isn't she supposed to be working? Guess the Alaskans need to start wearing those "Where's Sarah?" buttons again.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Where is your head?"

On my shoulders where it is supposed to be, not between my legs licking myself like a left wing bleeding heart liberal set on destroying this great country of ours.

Trinity +++
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Where is your head?"

On my shoulders where it is supposed to be, not between my legs licking myself like a left wing bleeding heart liberal set on destroying this great country of ours.

Trinity +++

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Where is your head?"

On my shoulders where it is supposed to be, not between my legs licking myself like a left wing bleeding heart liberal set on destroying this great country of ours. Cripes, you don't even realize where your own head is! Get help soon.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK, so I forgot to say neck first, but mine is so red that I try and not mention it much.[^]

Trinity +++
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK, so I forgot to say neck first, but mine is so red that I try and not mention it much.[^] Hey, some of my best friends are rednecks. Thems is good people. [:D]