In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHY HAVE WE NOT HEARD FROM OUR GOVERNMENT????

Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Every g-damn thing is so secretive with our government.

Comments

• Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife said that we should have already heard of some sort of retaliatory response. I agree with berto.
  • Options
    hackerhacker Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    do you want the government or the military to announce the operation plans? i would prefer they keep them a secret until after the bombs start falling so our enemies will not be warned in advance. beside, it takes time to evaluate the situation and formulte a course of action. dont expect anything serious to take place until days or weeks from now.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    And if GW is anything like the ol` man,we can be confident.We don`t want the liberal bastards of this country in on any plans ,nor the UN.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep....I say hold off until they relax, select our target(s) VERY carefully and then BOMB the bastards back to the stone age!! I pray Mr. Bush has the cojones to do it!Mudge
    Anyone who CAN carry, SHOULD carry!
  • Options
    dhdh Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bombing them back to the stone age is about right.And that means in any country that is protecting the people responsible.Swift and harsh,because if the American people see any bodies whether they be our soldiers,their soldiers,their civilians,or even a dead goat on CNN,the whiners of this country will wail to the top of their lungs.Every time they see blood on t.v. it's,"oh my gosh,get our people out of there"!!Send those gutless wonders to a country that has no freedom and see what it feels like to live under tyranny.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    They are taking this very seriously. Even our Air Guard here in ND are arming their F-16s.
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Folks:We thought all of these things when Oklahoma was the focus. It turned out to be something no wanted to believe. The world has meet the real world and life will never be the same.
  • Options
    TEQUILATEQUILA Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    DID YOU NOT HEAR BUSH'S MUMBLED SPEECH LAST EVENING?? LOTS OF EYE BLINKING, THAT OF COURSE FROM HAVING TO READ FROM PROMPT CARDS OF SOME KIND - CAN'T REMEMBER EVEN A SHORT SPEECH. THE REST OF THE BUNCH CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO SAY THAT WON'T SOUND EMPTY AND HOLLOW TO THOSE THAT HAVE LOST RELATIVES AND FRIENDS. MAYBE BEST THEY KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT. OUR LEADERS LIE TO US EVERY DAY - I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY WILL BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE INCIDENT EITHER.