In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Spider7115

hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
You have message.

Comments

• hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    Spider , can you hook me up with two more of those K-bar " Little finns " the two I bought from you before were given out to two of my buddies for B-Day gifts.
    I'll wait to hear from you .
    edited November -1
    Got the Mule today. Man that was fast. Now that I've got it in my hand I can see why they named it the Mule. I left ya some feedback. Thanks again.
    edited November -1
    I was not ranting about the holster, not do I wish to open a support issue at this time!
    I was referring to the "pins and needles" part of the wait.
    This is a cool holster!

Like kids at Christmas.

Sorry for the confusion!

If I was ranting, you would know it![;)]

Could you unlock please?
    edited November -1
    I think you have been hacked.

Just a got a suspicious email from you.

Mule
    edited November -1
    I got my ka-bar [:D], let me say, very nice!!!! feed back left[8D]

Marc1301: I got your knife[;)]
    edited November -1
    Do any of KA-Bar folding knives have a Blade that is over 4"?
    I can't seem to find on.
    Scott
    edited November -1
    Just a small update on this topic.
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=546206&SearchTerms=forkliftking
    His case was to be dismissed on Feb. 15th if no action was taken by then but he received a call from his lawyer this past Wednesday and was told it was going to the grand jury this past Thursday. My friend has not heard the results of the grand jury hearing yet but should by next week sometime. I'll keep you updated.
    edited November -1
    You Have Mail.
    edited November -1
    Received the K-bar today thanks man[:D][8D]. A dam nice Knife[^]
    edited November -1
    Saturday my 11 yo wore his Kabar for the first time. This was his first hunt that he got to carry his own rifle. I don't know which he was proudest of, walking in to the woods carrying his 243 or having his Kabar on his belt. We spent 16 hours togeather. Left home 5AM, sat until 10Am. No deer, not even shots off in the distance. Came home, watched some football, took care of our rabbits and did some Fall clean up work in garden. 4PM headed out again. Sat til full dark. Uri was determined to get a deer. Told me he could still see to shoot (3/4 moon and cloudless) and the deer had to come out eventually. I gave him an extra 10 minutes before I told about we could get in trouble hunting after dark. On the way home stopped by the processor to pick up the 2 deer I got earlier in the week. He watched them process 2 deer. He fought going to sleep all the way home. As we were pulling into our house he said "We had a pretty good day, didn't we?" All I could say to myself was thank you Lord. We are going out again this evening!!
    edited November -1
    I got my pistol bayonet, but, it wount fit my fnp45[:(]
    edited November -1
    If you don't mind me asking, about how much did your 10-22/M1 carbine conversion cost including the rifle?

Really looks nice, I'm thinking that I should build one also.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It should fit any medium-large pistol with a rail. What's the problem?
    edited November -1
    ok after looking it over, it is a VERY tight fit but it will go on[}:)]

thanks[;)]
    002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There ya go! Yeah, they're tight at first but will loosen up. I put a drop of BreakFree on both the gun rail and on the grip release of the bayonet.