In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Approaching day 14

BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
So what is happening over there. I've been outta news contact (working too Dang much). All I catch is a tidbit here and there. Do we have troops on the ground in Afganistan? Or are we all just going back to our normal routines and saying "Remember when Bin *'s guys flew our OWN jets into our buildings and KILLED THOUSANDS". Not really tryin to take over Dano's job - stirring the pot - but I feel like I should be doing something more than continuing on and waiting for something to happen....

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know, I know, you're going to say "patience". Well, I'm all out. I think that the rest of the world is probably wondering if we're going to do anything (besides talk). I don't want the U.S. to make some kind of knee-jerk reaction that is thoughtless either, but at some point are we going to stand up and take some action? I know we're probably already over in Afghanistan with special ops groups, but how does that teach the world the consequences of messing with us? If nobody knows how angry we are and how powerful our military is (based on action) then how will be discourage this from happening again? Sorry, but I'm back to my original gut-feeling, we need to BOMB somebody and we need to BOMB them soon. Not little bombs, BIG bombs. The kind that put fear into the hearts of people who would otherwise consider messing with us....
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Dear President Bush, Would you please send Sarah Brady and Jane Fonda over to the burned out American Embassy in Afganistan. The can clean it up and talk with the Taliban (We know how they admire Women). At least we don't have to pull them out when we start bombing.
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Send Sarge (Janet Reno) over. Sarge'll kick some Taliban *.