In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Truth Hurts

GrandWizardGrandWizard Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
BUCHANAN DECLARES: DEATH OF THE WESTThe New Year is just minutes old and now comes Pat Buchanan to warn: The Death of the West!In his ultracontroversial book, which will be banned, blocked and burned in many quarters, brave Buchanan contends that the U.S. will be a Third World nation by the year 2050. The BestSellingAuthorTVHostPresidentialCandidateColumnist predicts Europe will be inundated by an Islamic-Arab-African invasion and most First World nations, including Japan, will have begun slowly to vanish from the earth. Buchanan is primed and ready for a media blitz behind DEATH OF THE WEST [ranked #492 on AMAZON's hourly sales chart Wednesday morning], set for release from DUNNE.Buchanan will light the bonfire on NBC's TODAY show this Friday, according to a network source.But the DRUDGE REPORT can once again bring you the first sneak.Relying upon the most recent UN population studies, Buchanan declares: By 2050, only 10% of the world's people will be of European descent. One third of Europe's people will be over 60, and one-in-ten over 80. Involuntary euthanasia has already come to Europe. Between now and 2050, Asia, Africa, and Latin America will grow by three to four billion people -- 30 to 40 new Mexicos! -- as Europe will lose the equivalent of the entire population of Germany, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. By 2050, 23 million Germans will have disappeared along with 16 million Italians and 30 million Russians. Russia will lose Siberia and the far east to China and be pushed out of the Caucuses and Central Asia, where Islamic populations are exploding while Russia's is dying. Either Europe must effect a radical cutback in pensions and health care for seniors, or Europe must import scores of millions of Arabs and Africans to care for the elderly and pay the taxes to sustain their welfare states. The 4.2 million Palestinians in Israel and on the West Bank and Gaza will explode to 9 million by 2025, and 15 million by 2050, when Palestinians will outnumber Israel's Jewish population two-to-one. America's "Dual Containment" policy in the Persian Gulf seems unsustainable. In less than 25 years, Iraq will have 42 million people and Iran 94 million people, more than any European nation except Russia. The Islamic invasions of Spain and France in the eighth century, and of the Balkans and Central Europe from the 14th to the 17th centuries, will be reenacted in the lifetime of most of those now living. Islam has already surpassed Catholicism as the largest religion on earth. It is the Christian nations -- Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox -- that have begun to die. In a chapter titled, "Where Have All the Children Gone?" Buchanan explains why, and why it is unlikely the West can solve the demographic crisis before it leads to The Death of the West. In his chapter La Reconquista, Buchanan contends that an invasion of the United States is taking place and that America now harbors a "nation within a nation." There are 30 million foreign born in the U.S. today, and between 9 and 11 million illegal aliens, or as many undocumented aliens in the U.S. as there are people in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Mexico is exporting its poor and unemployed for U.S. taxpayers to employ and educate. Radical and militant Hispanics and Mexican leaders alike believe this will lead to the cultural and demographic recapture of the Southwest from America, reversing the results of The Mexican War. By supporting open borders, the GOP is committing suicide. First-time Hispanic voters chose Clinton 15-1 over Dole. Of the seven major immigration states -- Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, California, Texas and Florida -- Mr. Bush lost five, and perhaps six. Of the 10 states with the smallest share of immigrants, Bush won all 10. European-Americans are a minority in America's most populous state, California, and by 2004, will be a minority in Texas. The political agenda of California Hispanics includes race welfare for illegal aliens, racial preferences, bilingual education, open borders, dual citizenship, Cinqo de Mayo as a California holiday, and, in one case, replacing a statue of an American hero of the Mexican War with the Aztec god Quetzacoatl. White Americans are fleeing California at the rate of 100,000 a year. MeCHA, the student organization that claims chapters on hundreds of campuses has a program that reads like a Mexican version of the agenda of the white-supremacist Aryan Nation. In 2001, an Office for Mexicans Abroad in Mexico was providing survival kits with everything from dried meat to anti-diarrhea pills to condoms to Mexicans setting off to break in to the United States . As of 2000, there were 8.4 million foreign born in California, as many foreign born as there are people in New Jersey, a primary cause of the state energy and schools crisis. Among Third World immigrants, poverty rates and incarceration rates are double and triple what they are among native-born Americans.Shooting up the flares and waving the flag, Buchanan argues that the 1960s "counter-culture" has become America's dominant culture, and the iconoclasts of that counter-culture are systematically demolishing America's history and heritage. Under Political Correctness, America's greatest heroes -- soldiers, explorers and statesmen from Columbus to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson -- are under savage attack as genocidal racists and exploiters of indigenous peoples. The history books of American public schools are being rewritten with the old heroes ignored or trashed and Western civilization disparaged and demeaned. When Mel Gibson's film, "The Patriot," came out in 2000, it was savagely attacked for presenting black Americans as fighting patriots in the Revolutionary War. With the assault on Confederate books, symbols, flags, heroes, and holidays almost complete, the attack is now proceeding against the Puritan fathers, soldiers who fought in The Mexican War, and, in New Jersey, even against the Declaration of Independence itself. In some school districts, Mark Twain, Flannery O'Connor, and any realistic portrayal of the America South, including Harper' Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, are now forbidden. Even the great museums on America's Mall, to introduce school children to the greatness and glory of America's past, are being used to indoctrinate children in how wicked and evil our forefathers were.In his chapter, "The De-Christianization of America," Buchanan argues that the death of the Christian faith in Western countries is a primary cause of their dying populations. Whenever faith dies, the people die. A new atheistic civilization is arising, he argues, and is using its dominance of the culture and the courts to drive Christianity out of the temples of our civilization. Secular Humanism, widely mocked and disparaged, a few decades ago, is now the dominant faith of the nation's cultural elites. The moral tenets of humanism are replacing those of Christianity in our public life. Even Christian churches are rewriting their hymnals to make them acceptable to the dominant culture. Anti-Catholic films and filthy and blasphemous anti-Christian art are the deliberate insults of a triumphant pagan and secularist faith.

Comments

• Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    AND NOT ONLY THE ABOVE, BUT THE FOOD SOURCES WILL BE INADEQUATE, TOO. (See Malthus)
    It's not what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that just ain't so!
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, like this is news! Hey, white pride makes you a racist and a biggot. Dislike queers and your a homophobe. I get tired of all the crap I have to put up with just 'cuz I'm a white male. Maybe ole Pat will turn the tide!
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dread this "cut and Paste"
    "If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" Will Rogers
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SaxonPig....What's in a name ??? Let me ask you about yours...Do you like pigs ? How much ? What about that Saxon thing. Are you assuming that because my name is Grand Wizard that I am somehow a racist or not worthy to post on your board.I came here for a little conversation and you are already telling me I am not PC. I don't have to explain myself to you. I have'nt broken any board rules have I ?I read a few posts on this board and I don't remember seeing any other requests for a member to explain their name. What are you running here ? I have bought a couple items from GB and thought it would be nice to visit the discussion forum, I guess it's a "members only thing" No problem. I can buy my guns and other items elsewhere. Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure and let the owners know about the warm welcome I received.[This message has been edited by GrandWizard (edited 01-02-2002).][This message has been edited by GrandWizard (edited 01-02-2002).]
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, what's the deal? I don't see any problem with the name grand wizard. P.C. sucks and everybody knows it. Don't worry GW, i liked your post.guns-n-painthosesfirearms -n-equinesbad things-n-hay burnersweapons-n-multi-colored coated equinesWhat's in a name?
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Maybe he is the Grand Wizard of OZ.Waiting see how long the thread takes to get poofed
    NRA Pistol InstructorP'cola. FL Home of the Blue AngelsnIshnabe'k
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am not waiting on anything. Like I said. I have purchased a couple of items on GB. I was told by a friend that the discussion forum was a good place for some interesting conversation and an exchange of ideas.I posted the PB article because I thought it might invoke some conversation, I was wrong.All I got was PC about my user name. I have visited many discussion forums. Always I have had at least a few "welcome" posts before I was attacked . So be it. New folks are not welcome here, based on their user names.
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If that little jab bothered him then he's too thin skinned to hang out here for long anyway.
  • Options
    thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are going to have to do better than that.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey guys you're letting him get you all worked up. That's exactly what he wants. Ignore him and he'll crawl back into his crack.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the welcome. One of the major things wrong with this country today is the assumption that we know how people are "because" Because of a name, a handle, a color, an attitude, the way they vote, the way they speak, their mannerisms.SP. You asked me about my name because it hit a nerve, admit it. I didn't take it as a personal attack. I only asked "why the questions""Woooo-boy! Wait until Whiteclouder or Beachmaster73 unload on you!"I have done some lurking on this site and found most folks here very interesting. There is some good information here. I don't worry about being treated fairly, fairness does not exist. Only that I be treated with the basic respect that all people deserve.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the welcome. One of the major things wrong with this country today is the assumption that we know how people are "because" Because of a name, a handle, a color, an attitude, the way they vote, the way they speak, their mannerisms.SP. You asked me about my name because it hit a nerve, admit it. I didn't take it as a personal attack. I only asked "why the questions""Woooo-boy! Wait until Whiteclouder or Beachmaster73 unload on you!"I have done some lurking on this site and found most folks here very interesting. There is some good information here. I don't worry about being treated fairly, fairness does not exist. Only that I be treated with the basic respect that all people deserve.
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome.GW, Do I know you from another board?Oh well, now that you have met the tactless, c'mon in a sit awhile.I really do not understand some of the statements from some of ya'll. The man posted no racist remarks, made no silly claims, and some go straight to the attack mode.
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No racist remarks??If he belives in all that crap in his first post then he probably thinks Dachau was good for the world
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Hey guys, you all missed my all-to-subtle scarastic comment re: Malthus. I'm dismayed!!!
  • Options
    pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anybody want to start a pool on how many pages this goes? Look to the young'un.
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Dano:Do you mean as a person, as a poster on this board, or a police officer?In all cases, I respect you.Oh, btw, I believe the title which is giving people the heebie-jeebies (including myself at first glance) is not malicious.The title of the KKK regional (I think) leader is Imperial Wizard of wherever their from. Not Grand Wizard.Back when my father was trying to develop psychological profiles (trying to classify certain types of criminals), he interviewed several notorious scumbags, including James Earl Ray, Mark David Chapman, David Bundy, and Louis Beam, former Imperial Wizard of Texas.Vicious individual, I've been told.
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In all truth, I'd like to say that the name was the first thing that has woke me up today. That doesnt make it good or bad. It just goes to show that the first thing your name makes some people think of is racism. In my case its because a buddy of mine use to be deeply involved in that sort of thing. And another bunch of buddies and I call each other that all the time, but all of these buddies I kid around with about it now are BLACK. Its an inside joke amongst us, nothing harmful I assure you.Now on to the serious stuff. We've all just gone through a pretty intense bit of harassment of another member, you can read about it if you look hard enough. It was all because of appearances, and how much we worry, well, I do anyway, about our anti-gun adversaries reading anything on this board that would just be another bullet in their magazine for them, in their fight against guns. If in doubt, you're wrong, thats my motto. You do the math, and make your own decisions. I look forward to exchanging info. with you.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    22: Did he say those was his words??Did he say he agreed with them??Seems to me he posting is like josey's posting.
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the board Wizard. I didn't read your initial post as I rarely read the cut and paste junk, those are not your words, and you are what interests me, not what you read.Post away.clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Grand Wizard of the forest lives amongstthe tall gum trees, high in the mountains where the air is fresh and clean. Late in the evening,if you are very quiet, you may see him down by the stream, wandering amongst the moss covered rocks.He is a solitary, shy creature who only allows himself to been seen by humans he feels are kindred spirits, ones who love the beauty of nature and all her gifts. If you treat nature with the respect she deserves you may one day see the wizard, fleetingly, in the deep shadows.Could it be this Grand Wizard or a David Duke type Grand Wizard
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he is a KKK grand dragon I don't care ,if his genes pass the Woopy Goldberg "TEST",andhis posting are quite true ,exept that the population may not be that hi after India andPakistan Nuke each other out, and all hell breaks loose worldwide.... Welcome to the thunder dome.....
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoot, dano, and here all this time I thought it was just me bein' treated like c(liberal)p. Maybe I shoulda' picked a cool name like..."Major Magnus"! Or..."Suave, Sexy Savant"! Or...hey, how about "Beowolfe"? Nah, nobody would buy a silly name like that...Welcome, Wizard, whatever yer party affiliation (long as yer not a liberal!).
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltaire~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can not beleve no one has smelt this one yet.The scent woke the old dog from the couch.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For craps sakes you guys need to relax. Who in the heck cares what his name is as long as it is not profanity or break any rule. It made me think of the Ray Stevens song where all the shriners go to their convention. Only their leader is called The Illustrious Potentate. Funny song. Or maybe he has a thing for the wizzard of oz, who cares.I guess it makes you think about whatever is on your mind just like any other name or topic.[This message has been edited by Miss. Creant (edited 01-03-2002).]
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I think Regis was the Grand Wizard of the Rose Bowl Parade..218
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To Grand Wizard, good to know you, and a hardy welcome to you.Most of the guys here are alright, the regulars are always keeping things stirred up, so don't pay no mind to what said here.We let everyone post here even Peta, and the Judge.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wiz....We had a post some time ago where most of us explained where our user names came from. Mine (Mudge) is a shortened version of the word CURMUDGEON. Mrs. Mudge started telling me I was being a curmudgeon when I would tell other drivers what I thought of their skills (or lack thereof). She soon shortened it by saying I was "MUDGING" at them. It stuck. Even the license plate on my bike is "MUDGE".Simple as that.I'm sure yours is just as innocent.How 'bout 'splainin' it to us.By the way, when I saw Grand Wizard as your user name, the only thing I thought was:OK!!! New blood! Welcome.ps. If you really feel like YOU'RE being singled out to be hacked on, read some of the comments after Judge Dread posts one of his unintelligible remarks.Hang around, we all get beat up now and then.(Even me, who is as easy to get along with as they come and NEVER authors an inflammatorypost.) You'll get your chance to do some beating, and when you do..... *****TAKE NO PRISONERS*****Mudge the courteous
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seem to remember a "Grand Wizard", who was a wrestler on the WWF many years ago.Welcome aboard WIZARD!
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe the "Imperial Wizard" is the national leader of the Klan & the regional(Realm) leader is a Grand Royal Dragon. I suppose there perhaps could be an assistant to the Imperial Wizard called a Grand Wizard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the positive words and any negative ones.If there has been some PC offense taken with my user name, oh well.I remember seeing the thread about user names, I choose not to explain.This seems to be a lively board. Lots of different opinions flying here and there.I would like to stay awhile and see whats going on, if thats OK ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the positive words and any negative ones.If there has been some PC offense taken with my user name, oh well.I remember seeing the thread about user names, I choose not to explain.This seems to be a lively board. Lots of different opinions flying here and there.I would like to stay awhile and see whats going on, if thats OK ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1