In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ever Had One Of Those Days...?

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited September 2003 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
    edited November -1
    Suck me down the gullet of lifes crap hole.

fc3cdbfd.gif

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas
  • Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    Everyday here lately.[:(]

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    hes got a nice house

I yearn for the simpiler times when a man could crawl out of his cave , club a woman over the head and drag her back "
  • Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Yep. [B)]

fb0d9d60.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yesterday was like that. Throttle cable broke on my motorcycle & I had to go three miles on idle to get to the shop to drop it off.
    Idle is set low (about 600 rpm) so I had to use my feet to push on every slope & to start at each stop sign or light.
    After I got through & was waiting for my wife to come get me I realized how close I came to heat exaustion.
    Each time I get ready to set out for Laughlin or Vegas the bike lets me down & I realize I can't count on it to get me there. Good excuse to buy a new bike.
  • Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Every day is like that
  • Options
    victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    Some days chicken some days feathers,but at least your still kicking.I know of two people in icu because a cager nailed them,there's 23 milion poor people in the usa,my mother-inlaw's breast cancer is back.Thank God for what you have,and what you might have got.Live today like you may not have tomorrow.Don't push yourself so hard,your doing fine just where you are.
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    I guess my day wasn't that bad after all [:D][:D]

NSDQ!

"To every man, there comes in his lifetime, that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents;What a tragedy if that moment should find him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour." --Sir Winston Churchill--
  • Options
    Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, live sucks, I have the hickey to prove it.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.
    - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / .- -.. ...- .. ... . --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / ..- ... .. -. --. / .. - / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.
    .-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / .- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / -.. .. ... . .- ... . .-.-.-
    If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
    sound