In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Does size matter?.....

RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Quote 5db " Saxon walked right up grabbed a handful of them Jalapeno Peanuts threw them in his mouth and chewed them up shell and all and swallowed them. Then, looked down at me and said, Sorry, I must be at the wrong table....." I remember Dr Pig telling us he looked something like the pro-wrestling's "Big Boss Man" and was close to 6'4" tall. I think "size does matter",...I always have a little more respect for those folks who tower above my short 6' height.....(of course I do feel superior to those 5'4" guys)

Comments

• Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, I resemble that compliment...I'm exactly 5'4", and I think that comment was directed directly at me. I'll warn you right now.....C-4 comes in small packages buster brown, and 'sides that, the bigger they are, the harder they fall
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always heard that shorter guys could pop ya in the nuts faster in a fight, never found out though.
  • Options
    Jody CommanderJody Commander Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two most important instances where size matters to Me is fire hoses and draft beer.
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Size is relative, only to the maximum capacity of the reseptical. At least that's what I've been told.
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Jody,Depends on how big your pump is .
  • Options
    Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am glad I am not vertically challenged. It would suck to be tall. Don't mean to offend you tall guys but you are handicapped by your height in so many things.
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, that reminds me, Mine's only three inches....but the gals love it that wide....
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People who are taller than myself are overbearing brutes. People who are shorter than myself have Napoleon complexes. Lucky for me, God made me exactly the right size.
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only if it's an inch long and a pound round.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever hear the one that goes, "there's nothing better than a good, little man"? Well, there is.....a good BIG man. And I'm just a normal size person. 6'6", 260.It's just that some of you never reached your full potential. Mudge the average
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    Jody CommanderJody Commander Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I expected Judge Colt to enter into this discussion with the old adage found engraved on some Colt revolvers: "Fear no Man despite His size,Call on Me, I equalize."
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haha Mudge, I got ya beat by 2 inches and 20 pounds...But your taller and heavier than I am
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Anybody know where they sell Wranglers in sise 48 Waist,24 Length..Wal Mart don`t got`em. .218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now I not only feel inferior to Saxon Pigs height....he's got more stars too!.....size and stars do matter.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BeeKeep....you have a 24" inseam?.....someone is going to grab you use you for midget bowling.....
  • Options
    Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Often said, Not the size of the fight in the dog, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is average height and weight for an adult male and female ? If someone can post then then we can all feel better or not better...