In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Favorite bumper stickers

Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Ok, since the other topic started having these, post your favorites here. My favorites are legion, but the only two I have on my car are the round NRA sticker, and the round Glock sticker. I believe that those two say all I need to say.
"To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."Mark_II@gunbroker.zzn.com

Comments

• Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Mine says "Horn broke, watch for finger." The other says "Keep honking, I'm reloading."
    Eat healthy, exercise, avoid smoking........Die anyway. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two I have on my pick-em'-up:"My gun protects your freedom""It's the repeating criminal,not the repeating firearm"
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I saw a fine lookin gal in a pickup truck,with stickers that said:Cowgirls rul..always have..always will.And:Cowgirls want more than an 8 second ride.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Illiterate? Write for help."Mudge the concise
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is my all-time favorite. "If you liked the HOLOCAUST,You'll love gun control" I even spent the time and money to send one to all house and senate jewish members . As you can see Feinstein really didn't understand it.She was too busy re-newing her personal carry permit.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I like the one on my car best....... BAD COP NO DONUT-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com [This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 12-26-2001).]
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have decided to follow Jesus.
    Ken
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I rather favor the old one from Neal Knox:"WHERE has a Gun Law REDUCED Crime?!"
  • Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife and Dog MISSINGREWARD FOR DOG.
    Smooth
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.[This message has been edited by smooth_operator (edited 12-26-2001).]
  • Options
    b0400879b0400879 Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tight Butts Drive Me Nutsand....My Wife said: "It's got to be ME or those DAMN GUNS!!"I'll miss her.one more...Campfires are just like Women - every so often ya gotta poke 'em or else they go out on ya.happy new year !!best,joey
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Just saw this one this afternoon on a Ford 4 WD pickup, complete with American flag, NRA sticker and Harley Davidson mudflaps."Blaming the gun for crime is like blamingthe spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat."
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw this one on a jeep wrangler that had obviously been off-road a few times. The sticker was upside-down. It said "If you can read this, ROLL ME OVER!"
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."Mark_II@gunbroker.zzn.com
  • Options
    TeamblueTeamblue Member Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some of my favorites are "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my assault rifle."..."If guns cause crime then all mine are defective."..."Her truck, his payment."