In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Problems?

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Ordered a gun from a Kentucky company two weeks ago this morning and have yet to see it. Called Friday before last and they promised I would recieve it last Friday or today. Called today and they said it would probably ship tomorrow. This was a call in order with a credit card and i have recieved the bill for it. Good hard fight on my hands? Rosie the pretty and patient onePS. This was not an auction thing.

Comments

• robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know about credit card protection given by most credit card companies? You may want to call the credit card company if you dont get the item.P.S.I've NEVER, EVER had a company bill my credit card before the item shipped.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC[This message has been edited by robsguns (edited 02-11-2002).]
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Depends on the reputation of the company somewhat, but it sounds like they may not have had one in stock, but on order. I'd certainly hound them for your shipping date, what shipper they use, tracking number, etc. And I'd ask them outright if they had one on hand and what's the delay about. I'd expect them to ship this week and I'd tell them outright I was planning to cancel the credit card charge if I didn't receive my gun ASAP.
    "The 2nd Amendment is about defense, not hunting. Long live the gun shows, and reasonable access to FFLs. Join the NRA -- I'm a Life Member."
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went into a panic too soon. Got the gun today and it was brand new, unfired. These people treated me more than right.