In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Well I did it, Bambihunter will be happy!

phxtravisphxtravis Member Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
10MM[:D][8D], ultra smooth single action trigger, but in double action its REAL strong.
POL_0014.JPG
I am going to have to get a 9mm, all my pistols use some what exspensive ammo[;)].

Desert Eagle .50AE
Spring 1911-A1 Mil-Spec
EAA Witness 10mm
Marlin/Glenfield Mod 60
Ruger MK1
Mosin-Nagant M38
banner-big.jpg

Comments

• Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let us know how you like it after a range trip. Looks like fun to me!

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah, a Witness in Wonder finish - it's a beautiful sight. What makes it especially beautiful is the cartridge!

Hey, if you're gonna use this gun for defense, order some hot double-tap loads: http://doubletapammo.com/main_site/index.html

They've got some very hot loads, but are still within specs. Also, they have duplex loads (two projectiles) if that interests you.

Congrats! Now you'll be able to fully appreciate my signature:

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    cat-mechaniccat-mechanic Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice Travis.[:D] Did you get it at the show or a store? I went through about 300 rounds at ben avery with my new toy yesterday.[:D]

Nothing runs like a Deere, With a CAT on its *
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i got it from scottsdale gun centers booth at the show. did you have fun yesterday? try it at "longer" distances?

Bambihunter, this is mainly for target shooting. I find myself atracted to bigger, more exspensive, calibers[8D]. I did get a bow of 180gr hollow points for it at the show, I figure this will replace my Spring 1911 for home protection duties.

Desert Eagle .50AE
    Spring 1911-A1 Mil-Spec
    EAA Witness 10mm
    Marlin/Glenfield Mod 60
    Ruger MK1
    Mosin-Nagant M38
    banner-big.jpg
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should load up the Desert Eagle and the E.A.A. Put the 10mm in your left hand and the .50 AE in your right and you're ready to dish out a serious @$$-woopin'! [:D]

Greg (gap1916) has one of these, I can't remember if his is a compact or full-size though.
    The Witness is on my list, fairly high up but it'll take me a bit as I am going to get a quality holster and belt for CCW use first.

Enjoy it! [:p]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah we had fun. Even my daughter was shooting it, got her to shoot my 45 a few times as well.

We will have to go to the range next Sat afternoon. Maybe I will remember the disk of incriminating pictures then.[:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Did your daugther complain about the kick of the AR, im asking because my Dad did. I dont think I will be able to go to Ben Avery next saturday, because my dad has been wanting to try my .50 and the Ruger .22 so we will probably just go to shooters world for a little while.
    BTW, did you try that 10rd magazine? if so how'd it work for you?

Desert Eagle .50AE
    Spring 1911-A1 Mil-Spec
    EAA Witness 10mm
    Marlin/Glenfield Mod 60
    Ruger MK1
    Mosin-Nagant M38
    banner-big.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No I didn't try the 10 round, I didn't want to ruin a beautiful day. I am going to work on it some more to see if it will go in and out a little easier. She only complained once, but she wasn't holding it firmly against her shoulder and it smacked her a little. Other than that she liked it. Good enough reason to buy another for her.[:D]

• Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Nie nis a full size witness 10mm. I went to the gun show today lookig for the compact. There was only one there and he was very proud of it. If you are looking for a 9mm to plink with I have a EAA full size 9mm in wonder finish I will let go [8D] You will be very happy with your 10mm.

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO