In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arrested...

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
The nice fellow who started the "stomp the flag" thing because he hates white America has been arrested on weapons charges. I didn't get any details.
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    I didn't get any details.

did you read this on a bathroom wall, or overhear it at a restaurant ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, I caught the tail end of the story on Fox News this morning but the sound was low as I was doing something else and I missed details.
    ....................................................................................................
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Google is your friend...[:)]

Several links if anyone cares to look.

CUT N PASTE

`Kill all whites' flag-stomper gets caught; attorney calls him a poor misunderstood college kid
    May 30, 2015 by Carmine Sabia 10 Comments

The U.S. flag-stomping Valdosta State University student arrested for carrying a gun on campus is just a poor misunderstood kid, one Atlanta lawyer says.

After meeting with Eric Sheppard on Friday at the Hillsborough County Jail in Tampa, attorney Muwali Davis said the student is not a threat to the community, according to WCTV.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    these primitive who don't like it here need to get a ONE WAY ticket to their primitive ancestral home and see what an improvement life will be
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Obama had a son....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Misunderstood kid? First of all a college student is not a kid. Secondly, I think I understand him perfectly. He's angry for no reason. He's living in the greatest country that ever existed. He's in college. He's not starving...or dying of AIDS, he has all the opportunity in the world yet instead of being grateful he's angry at white people. So angry he lashes out and taunts them, and incites them. He think the rules of decency don't apply to him. He thinks the law doesn't apply to him.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He may think he is misunderstood, but that is not the case. He suggests that the answer to his problems would be to kill Whitey. I understand that very clearly

My answer to his problems is he should sign up for remedial math, and see if the teacher can help him figure out what happens when 13% of the population decides to take on 70% of the population in a Death Match.

I like my odds just fine. His? Not. So. Much.
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    Misunderstood kid? First of all a college student is not a kid. Secondly, I think I understand him perfectly. He's angry for no reason. He's living in the greatest country that ever existed. He's in college. He's not starving...or dying of AIDS, he has all the opportunity in the world yet instead of being grateful he's angry at white people. So angry he lashes out and taunts them, and incites them. He think the rules of decency don't apply to him. He thinks the law doesn't apply to him.

Your preaching to the choir Doc.
    Until this country has strong leadership that reflects and supports our constitution, bill of rights and the American way, vermin(like the "hood rat" that desecrated our flag ) will continue to try and destroy everything America stands for.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love it or leave it![8]
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And send his rat lawyer with him.

XXXXXX