In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big 5

O'ReillyO'Reilly Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Has M1 Garands for 599 tommorow here in CA

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have heard of people making reference to big 5 for guns. What or Where is this place? Thanks!
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are located in several of the Western States. The subject came up today of the M44 Mosin-Nagant rifles & it so happens that their ad for today lists Romanian ones for $59.95. I got one a few months back for $49.95 & they let me cherry pick their stock for one that looks almost brand new. NOTE: HIT THE BUTTON "SKIP INTRO"www.big5sportinggoods.com [This message has been edited by gruntled (edited 03-31-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Gruntled! I live in the northeast and will probably be awhile before I get to cruise through their store. I could not see on their Website where they do any Mail order. Thanks again! sounds like you got a good deal. I have one russian m44 that I payed twice that much for. It was New unissued though. I still have not shot it yet. Waiting on the weather here to break for spring.
  • Options
    rmeyerrmeyer Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are a sporting good store that generally deals low end rifles like that you'd find at Walmart. They don't sell handguns and their salespeople aren't very knowledgeable. Their ammo is pretty pricey stuff. Rarely do I buy a thing there.