In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Factory Ruger mini-14 Magazines

deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I Just took in trade two New Factory Ruger 30 shot mini-14 mags,
The only catch is the Floor plates, Mag springs and followers
are missing (They are just the Bodies).Where do i get these parts from? Will Ruger sell them to me? Thanks in advance guys.

use_deer.jpg

Comments

• gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    any of the after market mag mfg will have them. Mr Bill will not sell them to you. [8D] rmeyer you are just too cool. [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • rmeyerrmeyer Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a factory follower, factory floorplate and the spring for a 30 rounder. Shoot me your address and you can consider them yours.
    robanderica@cox.net
    edited November -1
    I only had 1 set of these. Please no more emails. Didn't know these parts were in such high demand. Don't know where my dad got them from, I found it in a big box of factory mags I raided from him. Wish I could be more help to the rest of you.
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get wolf springs and pro mag followerer's and they should work great!

Good Luck!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • ItGoBangItGoBang Member Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Didn't know these parts were in such high demand. Sometimes people will get the parts (Floor plate) Mag springs and followers And put them into the body of a USA type mag, and sell them off at a gun show as a Ruger mag. It's and old scam thats been a round for years... Most old times can tell a real Ruger mag by the bluing.[8]

It will hurt you, More than it will hurt me..

Life Member..NRA,
    American Legion, MECU, MWCA, SMSC, NASDS, IDPA
    Thanks for all the help!

IN GOD WE TRUST! *And don't use Pay Pal!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ItGoBang
    quote:Didn't know these parts were in such high demand. Sometimes people will get the parts (Floor plate) Mag springs and followers And put them into the body of a USA type mag, and sell them off at a gun show as a Ruger mag. It's and old scam thats been a round for years... Most old times can tell a real Ruger mag by the bluing.

Man that would suck to get suckered like that.