In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

When satire is instead reality

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aren't these the same goofy left wing Libtards that are complaining about the horrible treatment of the children at the border?
    Which is it? Take care of children or kill them? Make up your minds......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gearheaddad
    Aren't these the same goofy left wing Libtards that are complaining about the horrible treatment of the children at the border?
    Which is it? Take care of children or kill them? Make up your minds......
    Indeed. But take note, the linked article IS satire and not real news, it only reflects any reality by happenstance.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and who will provide all the necessities of life for the untold millions if born when AMERICA is beat down enuff it cannot even provide for the millions given FREE entry...or will every AMERICAN citizen be forced to share their income, home, and everything they own to live in strangers as ordered by the govt
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In these words this is what the Democrats are saying.

?We must not give up. We must fight to prevent Trump from nominating a justice who doesn?t recognize that ending another human life is a core American right guaranteed by the founding fathers.?

So what's satirical about the article?

Wait, When satire, is instead reality.[:D]

https://babylonbee.com/ Based on their published goals it Looks legit to me.

The site kind of "falls down" when it comes to comprehension of the masses,, if you don't know who Ken Ham is then you won't understand if the article about him is satire or true.

Who knows, maybe Ken Ham doesn't exist in this reality, or any other for that matter. Satirical, maybe but would need a lot of research.

It will make a good opinion reference on twitter, those people will believe anything.[:D]
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,382 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    and who will provide all the necessities of life for the untold millions if born when AMERICA is beat down enuff it cannot even provide for the millions given FREE entry...or will every AMERICAN citizen be forced to share their income, home, and everything they own to live in strangers as ordered by the govt

Sounds like a scene from the movie "Dr. Zhivago" [:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    Well, that seems like a great reason to just kill innocent people. Stalin, is that you?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i am not responsible for their birth and should not be responsible for their everything UNLESS i choose to be.....so i assume that you are and are now stone cold broke and have given everything away and living in their poverty...perfect
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    If you have had or support abortion you really have no right to argue on how children are treated or cared for.