In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump rally numbers are HUGE

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
The San Diego Convention center was at full capacity for the Trump rally and the scum media headline is 1,000 protesters with 35 arrests over his immigration stance. Trump is drawing huge crowds of people looking at him to be our next POTUS. Scum (D) party and Coward corrupt (R) party money is still trying to bring him down.

I bet the protesters numbers are greatly inflated by the sensation-center-so-called-news and many of them were illegals paid by the scum (D)'s and corrupt (R)'s to cause problems.

And, NO, I still don't trust the man, he is not a constitutionalist.

Comments

• Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm still not sure what to make of him either, but if we don't keep Hillary out of the WH, I fear we are doomed for sure.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    It's like opening the cupboard and finding a can of seasoned cabbage and a can of beets.

The cabbage may not be what you wanted, but it sure beats the alternative.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,703 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    It's like opening the cupboard and finding a can of seasoned cabbage and a can of beets.

Well put!
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    no lets all vote for Johnson. The open boarders guy. Then we can * about hillary.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,218 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    The San Diego Convention center was at full capacity for the Trump rally and the scum media headline is 1,000 protesters with 35 arrests over his immigration stance. Trump is drawing huge crowds of people looking at him to be our next POTUS. Scum (D) party and Coward corrupt (R) party money is still trying to bring him down.

I bet the protesters numbers are greatly inflated by the sensation-center-so-called-news and many of them were illegals paid by the scum (D)'s and corrupt (R)'s to cause problems.

Sounds like you are starting to come around.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reload999
    I'm still not sure what to make of him either, but if we don't keep Hillary out of the WH, I fear we are doomed for sure.

If you are not sure what to make of him, how can you be sure he will not be even worse? Everything he says he then unsays. And no I am not Clinton supporter, I think this is the worst set of candidates trying to buy the white house I have seen, and I remember Truman.
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't remember Truman but I have never seen anyone worse than hillary. I'll put my trust in donald over her any day.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Iquote:Originally posted by He Dog

If you are not sure what to make of him, how can you be sure he will not be even worse? Everything he says he then unsays. And no I am not Clinton supporter, I think this is the worst set of candidates trying to buy the white house I have seen, and I remember Truman.
    Than stay out of the way and don't vote.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jltrent

Not in this life time.
    I seek someone with the intellect to understand Governments role, a limited role at that. Trump is NOT that man. My gut feeling is he will get elected, once there the job will simply crush his facade and break him. Obama was strong enough to weather the office's pressures because he is an avowed Marxist with a clear path to control everything by government. Trump, not so much. Any man that in a span of 20 years can go from assault weapons ban approval, paying Hillary, Anthony Weiner and voting (D) to the (R) candidate has no constitutional compass.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jltrent

Not in this life time.
    I seek someone with the intellect to understand Governments role, a limited role at that. Trump is NOT that man. My gut feeling is he will get elected, once there the job will simply crush his facade and break him. Obama was strong enough to weather the office's pressures because he is an avowed Marxist with a clear path to control everything by government. Trump, not so much. Any man that in a span of 20 years can go from assault weapons ban approval, paying Hillary, Anthony Weiner and voting (D) to the (R) candidate has no constitutional compass.
    What you fail to realize is that he was not a politician. He was straddling the fence for his own well being. You go try to play the real estate game with your "intellect" and you wouldn't last a day. Your "gut feeling" is wrong and if you don't get off your high horse, you will get another Obama.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The good thing is that Trump will pull in millions of white votes that bailed on the GOP over the last two elections, plus millions of new voters, and the same with crossovers. That said, if the GOP fails to win this time, I'd think the drought will be here to stay until a third party rises up.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

Truman who ?

There you go conversing about a person again.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking

Now that is pretty funny, and I'm a fellow who likes beets.
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wonder if he's a member of the Illuminati
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Few things are for "Sure," but I am sure I don't want her to be prez under any circumstance whatsoever, so I will vote for Trump and hope for the best. That's what I will do; you do what you want. [:)]quote:Originally posted by He Dog

• Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary will destroy this country and it may bring on a shooting revolution if it comes to gun confiscation. Trump will not do anything to destroy this country he is too invested in it. I believe he is sincere. A lot of people were Democrats when they were younger. So was I. When your young your not to smart. In big business you have to buy influence. That's just reality. That's what politicians do. They sell influence and favoritism.
    When I try to find out how many people attended the rally all I get is how many protesters there were. 20 or more stories on that but none on how many attended. Very convenient. Media bias.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    If you are not sure what to make of him, how can you be sure he will not be even worse?

You gotta be kidding. How can anybody do any worse than what we've had for the past 8 years and will continue if that sorry POS hag gets elected. Get your head out of your * and look around!
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I kinda like Beets.More than canned Cabbage,for sure.(not that I have ever seen canned cabbage)
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been told by a real source, that if Trump becomes POTUS, one of his first acts, will be to dissolve Barzillas Govt. Job!
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Remember the saying "there are no athiests in fox holes" ? Here is another one for you..."there are no democrats in congress".. Congressmen whether R or D are all chasing money and power. The Dems publicly condemn the Republicans for openly doing it but do the same thing behind the voters backs...... At least the Republicans have the balls to be up front about it.....