In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Wife left Me

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
[:D][:D]For key west for a week[:D][:D] Party at my house.God, A whole week with nothing to do. I think I will......Oh never mind, i will tell you about it later.[;)][:D]

Comments

• s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    My wife packed her bags today and left.I'm off work till Monday and she won't return till Sunday Evening.Anybody able to suggest a few ideas.What would be a fun thing to do.

I have 3 whole days to do just about anything I want.[:p]

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    S Gun,

Since life is hectic enough, how about packing a bit of "chow", a tent and a sleeping bag and hit the woods for a couple of days/nights in order to gather your thoughts, reflect, and just clear your mind?

The world we live in is entirely to busy, and we should all take a bit of time now and again to conduct an "inventory" of sorts of where we've been, where we are, and where we want to be. Not sure if that helps, but if I could run to the hills for a few days, I certainly would. Best of luck.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." -Isaiah 6:8
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Nothing like a little unfeathered gun shopping![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, you picked her. [8D]

Oh, she's coming BACK! [:D]

Heck, go see a movie, go to the range and shoot, get a new gun.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    That New Gun idea sounds good.I been thinkin along those lines recently.If she finds out about it later;maybe she will think twice about leavin again.I hate this cookin and house-keepin.

It is nice though being able to turn the T.V. up as loud as I want.

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    now is the time to buy and sneak a new gun into the house and if she notices it later, do as I do and say "But honey, I had this gun LONG before I even met you".

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Drink and fight.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you have a friend you have not seen in a while?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • BlveBlve Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call in sick at work, sleep in just be a slob!
    Always works for a couple days. Then hit the gun show circut with the buddies. What she dont know wont hurt her. Plus use what they say when the buy jewlery "It's an investment"
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Join www.ranchrescue.com

Buy a new gun, use it there on an extended camping trip protecting the Mexican border.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    The first thing I do, when left alone is strip off naked and me and my Dog jump up on the couch and lick and scrach and take a long nap, We aint alowed on the furniture when the Mrs is home.[:D][:D]
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    chuck, my dog usually bites me when I try to lick and scratch her.[:p]
  • FishnshootFishnshoot Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Night Stalker. Take a break from EVERYTHING and get "centered" while she's away.

Good luck and congratulations on the break!!
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    It's kinda strange. My wife rags on me daily about keeping the house clean but it stays cleaner when she is gone than when she is home . Hmmmmmmm.