In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

All women?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes - also I once heard,

If before you were married and put a penny in a jar every time you made love to your fiance,

and after you were married, you took a penny out of the jar everytime you made love,

You would never empty the jar..............

I wonder if that is true ??
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    rhythm_guyrhythm_guy Member Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately it's not limited to just the fiancee - it's every woman in any way involved in the wedding, including the parents, the bridesmaids, the singers, the wedding planner, the photographer, the caterer, baker, etc, etc, etc. Bride is more stressed than the rest, but ALL of them are involved in a wedding, therefore pretty tense.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    If only brides put as much thought into their reasons for wanting to marry their forever-intended as they put into an event that is going to last an afternoon, the divorce rate might not be 50%.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    If only brides put as much thought into their reasons for wanting to marry their forever-intended as they put into an event that is going to last an afternoon, the divorce rate might not be 50%.

+100[^]
  • Options
    tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo
    quote:Originally posted by hisbigbootygirl
    i think it's really the men that get sensitive!

Yes, they do call me "Mr. Sensitive."

Who?
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was a long time ago I cant remember how I even got my wife to marry me?[;)]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    #1 cause of women going nutty......................................................................................................MEN
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RUN YOU DANG IDIOT......RUN!!! [:)]
  • Options
    bull300wsmbull300wsm Member Posts: 3,289
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    #1 cause of women going nutty......................................................................................................MEN

Number one reason men lose their nutz.......................women
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do all women go absolutely nuts nearing their wedding date? Just curious my fiance is starting to act more batty than usual.

Yes they do and almost 26yrs she still crazy and tells me she married a retard.[:D]
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Yep ... They even have a reality show about it. Its called BRIDEZILLA.