In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sentry Soultions Tuff-Cloth

SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Anybody else use these? I've been using them for about four years to wipe the slide on my Glocks. Also use them on the receiver of my Bushmaster. Just thought I'd see what everyone else thinks of them.

EMSParamedic.gif
I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!

Comments

• SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    C'mon.....I know that I am not the only one that uses these!!!

EMSParamedic.gif
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've not heard of 'em... The only type of "cloth" that I currently use around my firearms are the lint-free optic cloths. I will try the silicone cloths from jserg when I get 'em. I do store all my stuff in bore-stores or something similar.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    I use them. I like them. Great for wiping out and lubing the inside of magazines without oil.

You DO take down your mags and clean them, don't you?

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use Sheath wipes, probably similar.

He Dog
  • SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    You DO take down your mags and clean them, don't you?

Sure. After they start jamming.. Depending on which mag that takes 1k to 10k rounds ;)
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    My guys have to take their mags down and clean them every time they clean their pistols, which is every time they shoot.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn--Thanks for the idea. I never thought of using the Tuff-Cloth for cleaning the inside of the mags. Now, I guess I have something to do tomorrow.

EMSParamedic.gif