In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The coast is clear

Captain GunbrokerCaptain Gunbroker Member Posts: 29
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
well * down, and pass the rum. looks like a clear sky with the moon shining bright. Ill try some cat fishing for breakfast. catfish and rum sounds mighty good.

Comments

• will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Saltwater catfish? Yuck! I thought only BeeKeeper ate them things.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Us southern rednecks, eat all kinds o' bait fish!What?You never tried a little Mullet!?
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I think that everyone from Flarda has had some mullet. C'mon monkey you ain't eatin' no salt cats are ya?
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Hey that was a vicious rumer about me eatin` saltwater catfish,started by someone who actually does...simonbs. Mullet is as good as it gets...and I grew up in a comercial fishing family,and had access to all kinds of fish...I`ll take a fried mullet evertime!It`s people who eat sharks,catfish,swordfish,octopussies and squids that I can`t figure out. .218
    Did somebody say somethin` about bees?
  • thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We eat lots of squid and octopus in Boston. We leave the baitfish alone though. But we love our bluefish...
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went down to Gulfport, Mississippi a couple of times on active duty and the locals got me to eat some crayfish.....looked a little like a shrimp with lots of sauce and newspaper on the table to soak up all the juice that was squirting around...great fun with a lot of cold beer to go with it...don't know if I'd have eaten it sober but it sure seemed like fun at the time!! Beach
  • PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Beach, ya gots ta eat the tail and suck the head.
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    "Crayfish"??????Man those be Mudbugs.
    I Refuse to be a VictimGrumpy old man
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Yaw be tawkin`bot crawdads..218
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well the locals ate them like popcorn and did mention something about sucking the head after eating the tail.....if my beer sodden brain remembers much of those evenings. Beach