In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Happy Valentine's Day

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Received this ecard today and thought you all might like to share this with your loved ones.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=3343908618399&source=jl999

[;)]

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm surprised to see that nobody had posted this here yet. Hopefully none of you married guys had forgot and not brought home something to your wife. It's never too late to go out for dinner though if you did forget[;)][;)]

And I hope everybody here gets to have sex tonight, even if you have to take care of the matter with your own hands[:D][:D][:D]

Sometimes you just have to arrive at the destination without the pleasures of the trip getting there
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Little David comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. "Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?" David's father thinks a bit, then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" "Osama Bin Laden," David says. "Why Osama Bin Laden," his father asks in shock. "Well," David says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore." His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. "David, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard." "I know," David says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow the crap out of him."
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That one IS a good one, Nunn. Make sure you guys wish Msbeast a happy anniversary on Valentines day, she's put up with the likes of me for, ummmm...15 years?? Or is it 14??? Umm.....oops! Whatever it is, they were all good!
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    nunn....very very funny. Beach