In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GunTracker software

358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
This is some really handy and the best quality firearm collection software that I have found. If there is any better I`d like to hear about it. Have ya tried it? Do ya know of any better software?

Comments

• 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do any of you have it[?] is it worth the money [?]any use other than inventory control[?] would like to know before I spend the money on it.
    Ron

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I have been using it for about three years. I got it from a friend.

Good software and you can update it.

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
    edited November -1
    Thanks Charlie
    BTW I shoot with a njretcop now living here in NW Fl. asked him the otherday if he and you were one and the same he thinks I made you up.

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1

A lot of northern police officers have retired to FL. In fact, I was just looking at where our retired members are and most of them are in FL. Shoulda done so myself, haha. [V]

Now Mrs njretcop says to wants to move to Virginia, I hope the State of Virginia doesn't see this, they may close their borders. [:D]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
    edited November -1
    bring her to the PENSACOLA area she will forget all about Va.
    no seasons just either hot as or so cold that you can't wear your brass underware but we sure enjoy the other 355 days[:D]