In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

getting shot by the wife

358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I haven't done a thing today but sit here and play on the computer[}:)] and when the wife gets home from work I just may get shot[B)]but this retirment is starting to become fun now that I have gotten over missing the job. think next week ,if it don't rain, I'll just camp out at the range[:D][:D]

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)

Comments

• duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this game should keep you busy for a bit.. [:)]

http://www.nstorm.com/games/game_files/HEMI/HEMI.htm

HEMI hurling..
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Thats what ya get for teaching her how to shoot!!![:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    pa she has more trophies then I will ever have[:(] and has the gaul to claim it is luck. the local military shooters offerd to take up a collection to buy me one when she won three in one day and I came in 64th out of 65.[:I] but it sure is nice having a wife best friend shooting and hunting buddy all in one. she even cleans her on fish and game, baits her own hook h*ll why do you think I married her it wasn't because her folks own the campground and boatramp or the river front property. it was her good looks.[:D][:D]
    can't win the lottery I used all my luck getting her

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    "retirment is starting to become fun now that I have gotten over missing the job."

You must of really loved your job![:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gbeggrow
    "retirment is starting to become fun now that I have gotten over missing the job."

You must of really loved your job![:D]

It may be hard to belive but yes I did C/E on a merchant ship going to different places seeing just how good we have it in the USA yea I miss it naw retirement is getting better every day.[:D][:D]

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    358: quote:can't win the lottery I used all my luck getting her.
    Looks to me like you won the MegaLottery of Life. The others are just money. [:D]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
    Hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virtue.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
    edited November -1
    Thanks Hairy
    your right