In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oh those silly Brits

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    the air rifles put it over the top. if not for those. he would have probably been ok. but seriously, this is funny. 6000 rounds of ammo. what a hoard
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "We believe there are a number of individuals who may still own a self-contained gas cartridge firearms, but do not have the correct certificate and are therefore unwittingly committing an offence."

A few raids, confiscation and 5 years jail will teach those guys a lessen and put the "fear of god" in any others not towing the line.[:p]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    don't laugh ..that what the anti 2nd are tryin to do here...you can only own a gun if approved and store it at a shooting club...and the head honcho there will give you a few bullets at a time to shoot ..i mean a handful only....maybe you can keep a shotgun at home...one senior citizen in a small town had been robbed twice and injured, the third time someone broke in he was hurt but defended himself and blasted the intruder....HE WAS ARRESTED and charged (can't remember if he killed the bozo or what ) but defending your person or property with a firearm in merry olde england will get you a worse legal deal then the criminal....stupid..unless you are a muslim
  • Options
    1fisher1fisher Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How in the hell do you "convert" a gas powered pellet gun to fire regular ammunition???
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG that is hilarious...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1fisher
    How in the hell do you "convert" a gas powered pellet gun to fire regular ammunition???

I'd hate to be near it when they tried it the first time.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,625 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet a lot of the POS anti-gun anti 2nd amendment here in the states are just wishing it would happen here and probably pleasuring them self thinking about it [:(!][:(!][:(!]