In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

1920s Indiana Ku Klux Klan

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What, no comments?![V]
    What's next?
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that was very informative thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mmppres
    that was very informative thanks

You're very welcome. I hope GB members give this video wide dissemination. It's simply amazing as to how the powers that be can squash opposing views so effectively in this day and age of communication channels.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks
    for the post, it is interesting to watch
    I have my own thought on the Klan both good and bad like most
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,669 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes the Klan was heavy in Indiana. Like someone already mentioned I can handle watching the antics of these guys verses the lip locks, groin grabs, and fairy dancing by the sodomites.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They were active in the 70's. Greenfield and Elwood. Took a car in Greenfield for a test drive. Man went with me. I had long hair and didn't give a hoot about much of anything. He was talking KKK stuff to me and talking about my long hair ..blah blah blah. I stopped the car on a side road, got out and opened up the passenger door. I grabbed his shirt and necktie and commenced to pull up on his tie. I told him I didn't want to hear anymore , just wanted to buy a car. Went back to the dealership, he disappeared . Someone else came up and helped me. I purchased the car.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I met a fellow down in Texas. I believe it might have been at the Texas State Cemetery in Austin, but it's been a long time. I forgot how he was identified as a KKK man, but it might have just came up in a conversation about our flags and heritage. Anyway, he was the perfect gentleman as I recall.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    I met a fellow down in Texas. I believe it might have been at the Texas State Cemetery in Austin, but it's been a long time. I forgot how he was identified as a KKK man, but it might have just came up in a conversation about our flags and heritage. Anyway, he was the perfect gentleman as I recall.

The KKK impersonators you see on TV today are a bunch of nuts wanting to be seen. I wouldn't doubt they're paid by the same people that pay the blacks to riot.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not sure if they still do it but Ohio had a adopt a highway for years . groups would take responsibility for xx amount of a road keep it clean and such I am sure any group could do it ( I do not remember any skin head neo Nazi signs thought [:D] ) . the local Klan had a section with the sign as provided by the state ( ? ) this section is being maintained by the KKK [:D] nothing like some good P.R.
    that was several /maybe a few more years ago though ,