In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ON Guns ,CPUs and 19 Century tech .....

Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
It is interesting to note the early cars gotcoils ,wires and solenoids, from that it changed to solid state DIODES (alternator)and Electronic Ignitions (suseptible to EPM)and now ALL cars are computer controled andall of them can be stoped with a radio signal on command.... It is interesting to note that weapon manufacturers are working already in electronic triggered amo and rifles (there is one in the market already) and it will not be long before federal goverment requires all guns to be electronically designed for total wirelesscontrol (deactivation) and tracking .
I judge Thee!, Not for what you are , but for what you say !

Comments

• Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    ......and I'll never own one of the damn things!
    When it absolutely, positively,has to be destroyed overnight.....U.S. MARINES. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Take one of those new pieces of computer controlled cra$ and drop it in the mud, freeze it, carry it in the desert, use it as a club, and put it in the corner for 100 years; I guarantee it will not work. On the other hand a 98 Mauser will; I'll put my trust in the proven design any day.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.