In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

need a pic

brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2007 in General Discussion
I am haveing no luck finding the pic of a bear up a tree with a cat on the ground under it.I think I saw it on here, any help?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    OK...I need someone to post a pic comparing the 22-250 to various other calibers. If you can take a pic of the 22-250 round next to others, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Ya reckon that Bear thought they may be a baby mtn. cat, and momma
    may be nearby..?[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Hobby guy,this now goes off to my daughter,who wants my ex to lock all her windows because of the bear that keeps raiding her feeders.My ex has a cat that likes to lounge on the window sills.
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    My parents had a cat once, male, about 15 pounds as well. Big scruffy stray dog comes into the yard. Mutt of some sort, maybe 80 pounds. It sees the cat and goes charging at it snarling. The cat? It charged straight at the dog, hissing, lept on its face, and rode the howling dog out of the yard scratching at its eyeballs and biting its ears.

So much for the 'proper' relationship between dogs and cats.

Same cat once took on a skunk. It lost but we found a lot of skunk hair and blood in our yard- and the cat, while in poor shape due to the spraying it got, wasn't injured physically, so the blood was all the skunk's. The skunk may have walked out of the fight with the better half of the deal but not in good shape by any means.

I once heard that house cats are the most vicious of all cats; whereas a lion will kill for food, house cats kill for fun. And that if you were 50 feet tall a lion would probably make a very fine pet.