In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Spectre Handgun?

leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
I remeber seeing an ad for one of these in a gun magazine, but I've never actually seen one in person. Does anyone own one of these? Are they any good?

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the company that made them was Alchemy Arms, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Options
    Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    leeblackman--I don't own one, so I can't tell you how they are as far as being any good. But, if my gray matter serves me correctly, they were imported from Italy through a company called FIE Corp.
    Anyone else?????

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***
  • Options
    punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    I saw them in person at SHOT Show a couple of years ago. You were right about Alchemy Arms, that was/is the manufacturer. I waasn't impressed with them. Kind of a cross/hybred/bastardization of a 1911 and a Glock. Then I remembered that alchemy was the lost art of trying to make a valuable something out of something else cheap. IMHO they did just the opposite.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY