In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Don't believe a word of it!!!

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
After spending a weekend with these guys in Harrisburg I have come to the conclusion that I am the only normal one in the group!
God strike me dead I never new NJRETCOP was Chinese!!![:0]

We spent the day at Cabella's, Im here to tell ya that place was awesome! We hooked up with Salzo there, he hunted me down, he said to tell Blackie hello!!! Salzo's little girl is adorable, and his wife is very nice! How such an ugly dude got such a pretty wife is mind boggling![:0]

That damm Njretcop is a frickin nut, he has kept us in stitches all weekend long, his wife is a saint!!! He doesn't look bad in Speedo's, for an 80 year old Chinaman!!!

Following him up the interstate doing 85 mph is a treat!! Just ask GHD!!! The girls went shopping at the Outlet malls, and Ghd and I went hunting for gun shops, we drove for three hours and only found 2 gunshops!!! No wonder RugerNiner left this part of the state!! Would you believe neither of us bough a gun!!!

Swbbo and Punchie spent the day shopping as well, they are both good people! Clair and his wife had so much fun last nite they decided to stay another nite! We are sitting here with a 30 pack of Coors lite and ordering Pizza and Wings!!!

People I have not had this much fun in years, Ghd plugged up the toilet and flooded the hotel!![:0][^] It wasn't pretty!!!

We are definatly going to do this again!!!

Pa.

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice thing about drinking Coors light is no hangover in the morning. Of course it takes 30 of them "Colorado Kool-aids" to even start to get a "glow" on.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Oh don't worry Ghd brought some real good stuff for chasers, need I say more!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

• RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should have gone to Trout's Gun Shop right off RT.283 at the Elizabethtown/Rheems Exit.

That's where I bought my "like new" Ruger SP-101 with both the original yellow box and brown box with 2 Speed Loaders and Gun Cloth for $230 less than 5 years ago.

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Rugerniner we were there today, there is another place just down the road called Ansleys!! I got a good deal on some powder and ghd bought a couple cleaning rods! It is a nice shop!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    To top it all off, Pa called GHd's cell phone yesterday while we were at the outdoorshow and left a message! The message was " hey Charlie we are upstairs in the cafeteria come find us!"

Ghd didn't check his messages till today! We were down in the lobby of the Hotel waiting for him, and as he was coming down in the elevator he decided to check his messages. We were wondering where in the hell GHD was! Yep you guessed it he got off the elevator and walked back up the stairs looking for the cafeteria!!![:D][:I]

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people have all the fun. The rest of us just have to sit back and enjoy[8D][8D][8D][8D][}:)][8D][8D]...

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Normal my big harry butt. Does this look like normal people. Well Ma is but Pa.......well all y'all decide

standard.jpg

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY