In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Were back! Best weekend in years

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
This was the best weekend we have had in years! The GB Get together was a ball! I laughed so hard this weekend my frickin ribs hurt! If the rest of the people on here are as nice as the ones I just spent the weekend with, Im gonna have to meet ya all!

The Outdoor show was huge, I have never seen anything like it! Made my first trip to Cabella's it was awesome, the prices were high , but the aquarium, and the trophy room were awesome! Here is a picture of two of over 100 racks on display!
bucks.jpg
Ghd and I toured the country side looking for gunshops on Sat, I went in three gunshops this weekend and never bought a gun!

Were already talking about doing this again next year, I hope we can, and I hope we can convince even more members to come!

Thanks to everybody who showed up, it was a wonderful time!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You don't know this, but up until those paychecks bounced I was scheming a way to suprise y'all with my presence. Maybe next year, or maybe we can talk everyone into doing the NYS fairground show in the fall. That or Rochester in March. It'll be the big show. Well big for Rochester anyways.

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Woodsie,

Ya missed the time of your life! The crew that showed up for this get together was awesome. [^]

If ya ever get a chance to meet any of them, go for it, you won't be sorry.

It's truly amazing to me how people can "meet" on the internet and really like each other when they get together in person. Everyone bonded instantly and enjoyed our visit.

Leaving to return home was as hard as leaving real family members. Mrs njretcop and I can hardly wait until it happens again!

Thanks to all who attended and made that trip so memorable, even Sal, LOL. Love that little Natalie.......[^]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie, I had the pleasure of meeting Pa and a bunch of the other Booger clan members for the Rochester show last winter. Good people all of them. I was a bit disapointed he didn't bring Ma along for me to meet. Maybe next time.

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought you were going to take Pictures of Racks at Hooters?!?! [:D] [:D] [8D]
    video_14.jpg

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Nope, Ma said no Long dong silvers....no Hooters!!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY