In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SHOT Show: Plan of action

mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
For those who may have missed the post from last week, I'd like to state once again that the plan for those of us who will be at this years SHOT Show is to meet each day at the Gun Broker booth (#7228) every day the show is in session at 2 PM. For reasons I cannot really understand, there seems to be a tremendous amount of interest among some GB members (phone calls and private e-mails) in meeting me in person. I plan to be at the show on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and I can assure all of you that I am no where near as boring in person as my long winded technical posts may have lead you all to believe! I'll see you in Vegas.

Mark T. Christian

Comments

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark,

Now if I have to pay for an autograph, I'm going to forget the whole thing! Ha Ha. I am leaving Indy at noon tomorow. I plan on being at 7228 at 2:00 Fri and Sat. with my son, Allan. I had thought that many more might be going to the show but I am looking forward to meeting my fellow members even if the number is limited. Perhaps we can all go out for an ice tea and find out just what kind of party animal you are Mark!

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Gee Mark I wonder why everyone wants to meet you? It's because you keep procrastinating on the book so they have to go to the source.[;)]

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    I'm leaving Thursday afternoon and will meet at 2pm as well. Anyone with a date??? My partner and I are taking the ladies to Bertolini's (702) 869-1540 9500 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV
    Saturday night.

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARIVING SAFELY IN ONE PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED PIECE, BUT, TO SKID ACROSS THE LINE BROADSIDE, THOUGHRLY USED UP, WORN OUT, LEAKING OIL, SHOUTING GERONIMO!!"