In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Going to LA for a few days

Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I'm leaving the evening of 10/23 for bidniss in LA. Anybody still living in that hell-hole want to get together Wedns. night for a brewskie with 'ole Evil? The rest of my trip is booked solid, so I've only got that one day available. Once again, if you hear about any Hannibal Lector-style killings on the news, I had nothing to do with it. The tango's face jumped off on it's own.
Got President? Evil in 2012!

Comments

• Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like ta meetcha, Evil, but 1.) I'm in San Diego and avoid Las A$$holes like the plague, like I'm sure you wish you could, and 2.) Wendsdays I'm booked solid from 8 AM to 12 Midnight. Try some farva beans with that face, heard it's tasty... P.S. What do you do, anyway?
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    I'll be at the range Wednesday morning about 50 miles east of LA. your welcome to join me.drew@theatricallighting.net