In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

trouble in my marrige....

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
yes it has come to this
Tools is going out with a man, yep a MAN on valintines eveining
he is going out with select fire to a turky shoot
first he gets on gb and wants to know about good sex and forgets to look at home and nowwwww he wants to go out with a guy , with a gun, to shoot a "turkey " and it is not even thanksgiving!
no flowers no candy ......
any body need a rarely used wife who can cook [but likes to spend money]? some guys dont know what they have till they leave it home to go shoot birds, and then it flys away.
well maybe.....he can get it together for my birthday on tuesday[:X]

Master mess sargent RRG
Flying-witch18.gif
Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

Comments

• FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This supports my suspicion. I've always thought tools swung the other way[:p][:p][;)][:)]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,451 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reading all the gay bashing threads here got him feeling sympathetic! My sympathies Tool Babe. Bet he changes his mind and comes back to you though. Question is, will you take him back?[}:)]

He Dog
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Sorry,I `ve already got me a woman that can cook(on all 4 burners) and can shop and spend money faster than the government. I can`t handle any more trouble one.
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Are you sure you are reading this correctly? I would look at it from another angle. OK if it is true hit him where it will really hurt. Yes thats right. Take his guns I mean all of his guns. He gets the guy and the turkey you get the guns and any guy you want. Yea yea thats the way to go. [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps coming home to find his pillow and a blanket beside the dog's bed with a very small card on the former will cause him to remember the date?

Sheesh, my wife told me no flowers, etc. and I dutifully agreed . . . then went out and bought her favorites anyway. I plead guilty to being half crazy, but no one ever said I was that stupid!! I even passed on the gun show . . . .

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,451 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Icon, you old huggie bear, you are such a romatic[:X][8D]

He Dog
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Tools! You have some explaining to do![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Its a 58ft Pro Turkey Shoot[;)][:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    he is a man , he can change if he has to, maybe.....got my wife a new set of mower blades for v-day...just love telling that.....forgot to mention the diamond.....
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I was thinking of changing the oil in her truck for her[^][^]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Toolbabe
    I've got room in the truck, taking the wife to Carmel calif. Then going to have lunch on Cannery Row, Then shoping at the outlets Then comming home. Going to build a nice fire, Then little steak and lobster for dinner. Maybe a little Ben&Jerrys NY fudge for deseart.

Did I mention shoping? [:D] [:D] [:D]

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, its not looking to good for our friend ... but geez, who would have guessed it ... If they go to Boston and get married would they have to take each other names since they're both guys ... would they be "Select Tools" [}:)]

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind [8D]

Topeka.gif
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • 3gunner3gunner Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ummmm....two guys together "Selecting a Tool", I don't like the sound of this.
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    v-day?......crap....so wrapped up in daytona I forgot![}:)] Been eyeing a new snow shovel......she'll love it.

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools1 I'm on your side!!! A 58 ft turkey shoot! Can't pass that up, no way, Myself and another GB member will be heading to a gun show, then off to the shooting range for the day for the 14th. Francf- It's not to late for you to ditch Carmell and meet us at the vellejo gunshow, then off to Dixon for a full day of shooting with myself and Trapp55! Think about it... I did the Carmel with a women thing for a weekend once, do you have any idea what you're in for franc??? Tools1 change the oil and all will be forgiven.

Keep us updated on the turkey shoot![:)][:)]

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools,
    You better, at least, bring home a turkey. [B)]

Toolbabe,
    It was the "like to spend money" part that scares me. [:0]
    My wife does a FINE job of that already. [;)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Valentines Day... Got a .357 for my Wife... best trade I ever made!!

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Valentine's Day is for newlyweds and young puppy love. Its a conspiracy between the greeting card companies, the florists and the candy makers to guilt us into buying their crap. Real men go to turkey shoots and resist the conspiracy.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I kinda suspicioned this forum has been turning into an "Ann Landers" column, it's now been confirmed! LOL
    [;)][;)]barto

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.-JFK
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just tell him That you're actually glad that you don't have to be tied down for the night because you and your friends were going to go out to the bars

hhahahahahahah.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:no flowers no candy ......

NO _ _ _ _ _!!!

Although gathering from the other posts this may not be much punishment for TOOL...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Sorry guys - I broke down and got the candy and card - She said "NO FLOWERS" cause I tend to pick the ones in the $60-80.00 range. BUTTTT I do get to go to a Canadian gunshow tomorrow - gotta help my cousin out with his table... Newly Weds my foot and yes it is a conspiracy that I've been falling for these last 21years - call me stupid[;)] I did get her matching shotguns one year[8D] She was not impressed - but had fun telling everybody[^][^]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)