In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sellers

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Bought a gun from redstradingpost a while back and found them to be outstanding GB sellers. We bitceh about bad sellers and buyers all the time so I think we should tell each other about the good ones too.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Has anyone else noticed how ignorant sellers are getting here on GB? Used to be 10 or so years ago when I first joined if you won an auction within a few hours you got an e-mail thanking you for the purchase of the item and where to send payment. Now your lucky to hear from the seller til and if they leave you feedback. Reason for the rant. I won an auction 7 days ago and have yet to hear from the seller, but did get an email from GB that the seller hasn't recieved my payment. If the seller won't tell me were to send the payment how can I send it? Yeah I know there is the view seller contact, but how do I know this is correct?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How do I find a specific seller?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    boy do I love a seller with good sells tactics [:D][:D]
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=91544037
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I follow Locust Fork's auctions are there any other sellers you guys would recommend ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I still think all you sellers who post on this forum should post your seller name. Sure would help me when I go to buy. There are about four sellers on here that I have no fear of dealing with. While you are at it check out the seller "neatguns" I know this guy and he will treat you right. I would buy from him, nunn, Pelican and a couple of others any time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got a rifle up for auction here. Received an email form someone asking if I'd consider a lay a way. I replied as to what time of time frame are we looking at here ?? Anyone selling on here ever consider this as an option ????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A little bit in the mornings, you?
  • Options
    Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep LTS had some dandy's going at good cheap prices. I even got something for myself.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rosie, since I have been informed by someone who knows alot more than me and claims I'm seeing things, I will be placing 2 post ban 20" H-Bar Bushmasters, 10 30 round mags and 10 20 round mags for them, 1 NEF Heavy bbl single shot .223 with scope, 2 set's of dies in .223, aproxamatly 2500 rounds of fmj ammo, somewhere near 200 rounds of extremely hot handloaded 55 grain Balistic tips, thousands of loose brass, misc mixed brands of .22 cal bullets from Nosler, sierra and Hornady. I will be selling all of this stuff in one lot, no reserve starting at $.01. My user name will be Stupid Missinformed Idiot, shipping will be free and I won't require an ffl because the .223 can't be classified as a firearm 'cause it's no more powerfull than a bb gun, the BATF should understand this. I will also place a Buy feature on this stuff at a price so as to pay for some of the gas I spent going to the grocery store to get a big box to put it in. How's $5.00 for a buy feature or am I asking too much for all of this? Would you believe I paid almost $1000 apeice for them Bushmasters?? How stupid can I be for buying something as inferior as that, should have my butt kicked for it![This message has been edited by 7mm nut (edited 04-07-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    $5.00 seems a little steep to me.Rosie the frugal
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the same name on all boards and auctions too ... I think its because I confuse easily
    Sometimes the most obvious, IS the most elusive!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    RickRick Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sell under the name of ricks2. A long time ago when the forum was just getting started wanted a name to use that was separate from my business name. That way I could get a little goofy and engage in sarcastic wit without bringing degradation to my business name. That's when I started a new name to post under - Pelican. It became my alter ego. Then I became overwhelmed by Pelican's personality. I began to do only what Pelican wanted me to do. He had total control over me. Only through long term therapy have I been able to rid myself of this Pelican Beast.
    Rick's Gun & Pawn Shop, Inc. Since 1972Loxley, AL & Foley, AL"We buy junk guns and sell quality firearms" ricks2@zebra.net
  • Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea Rick, you go ahead and tell 'em how you are 'free' of me. YOU KNOW BETTER! You twert. If it wasn't for me you would be just another forum user. I give you the fortitude and the knowledge to become the person you are. Admit it!!!! without me you ain't jack.
    The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    NO! I will never go back to being controlled by you Pelican. Now leave me ALONE!
    Rick's Gun & Pawn Shop, Inc. Since 1972Loxley, AL & Foley, AL"We buy junk guns and sell quality firearms" ricks2@zebra.net
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, rick /Pelican, whoever you are, I'm getting confusicated here! Didnt I email you about a pistol last night? Email addy is almost the same. [This message has been edited by 7mm nut (edited 04-08-2002).]
  • Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well now, boys and girls, can you say schizo?HA HHAAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just don't pay him any attention 7mmNut. He'll get the message and go away.
    Rick's Gun & Pawn Shop, Inc. Since 1972Loxley, AL & Foley, AL"We buy junk guns and sell quality firearms" ricksgp@gulftel.com [This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-08-2002).]
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, since Dano and Dano Too are on hiatus, I guess that you two can take his (their? I get SO confused?) place!
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the same name here as on eBay. I figure if I've got a good rep over there I might as well keep the same shingle out. And why use a different monicker here than on Gunbroker? It's all connected. Of course I'm not a dealer, I'm a collector. I'm not sure some of the sellers understand that. Collectors need extremely careful service... Not the direct market spielbots...
    "The 2nd Amendment is about security, not hunting. Long live the gun shows, and reasonable access to FFLs. Join the NRA -- I'm a Life Member."
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I buy and soon will be selling under this name here. On ebay and YaHoo I'm gshootist. Woods
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rick, Iffen you are not Pelican how come you are pooping all over all those boats Hmmmm?
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,023 ******
    edited November -1
    Roses are red.Violets are blue.I'm schizophrenic, And so am I.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn...
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    MafiosoMafioso Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cheezzzz, yous guys are weird.
    Let them sleep with the fishes.
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    yesterday i couldnt spell skitsofrenic and today we are one! barto
    the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Options
    leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I post using this name on the rare occasions I sell something. I've got a Mosin Nagant 91/59 on auctiona right now, I may post a model 96 Swede Mauser soon.
  • Options
    leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I post using this name on the rare occasions I sell something. I've got a Mosin Nagant 91/59 on auction right now, I may post a model 96 Swede Mauser soon.
  • Options
    Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to be schizophrenic....but we're okay now.
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Anybody seen my dog - jumped the fence again. Thank God she is not in heat this time!
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)