In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bullzeye...

Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I read in Clouder's "Personal Info" thread that you were considering leaving Gunbroker to get your gun chat fix at your local shop.I'd strongly encourage you to reconsider. Just because there are a few lonely, hateful old men and their followers chasing you everytime you post is no reason to leave. Anyone who doesn't have a personal friendship with Clouder can see the truth. So you had in your profile a link to a site that had a lot of foul language. Cry me a frickin' river. You took the site out of your profile, something I would not have personally done. It's not like you made a post and advertised the website. You just had it in your profile. Some of these people are just looking for an excuse to argue. You see, I subscribe to the philosophy that you don't say anything about someone that you would not say to their face. This goes double for the Internet. I can guarantee you that half of these "men" would not be hashing it out with you if it were face to face. There's a lot of safety when you're faceless, behind a keyboard, and several hundred miles away from the object of your rancor. Anyhow, stick around. There's a lot of us here who don't need to act like tough guys on the Internet. We're just here to learn.
Got President? Evil in 2012!"They may kill me, but there will always be more like me".

Comments

• Options
    COWBOYKIDDCOWBOYKIDD Member Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Evil.. Looks like we mite have another young man of fine character on gb. You did that very well, thankyou. Bullzeye.. Dont be discouraged and think you need to have everyone agree with you or anyone else, just be yourself. You have the choice to engage in topics you agree or disagree with. You can do either of the 2 but it is by the choice you choose. Do you understand? I think you should hang out. Kidd
    Politicians Love Gun Control / China Has Gun Control
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to be looking over your shoulder while typing but..........what these guys said.SxSman
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Besides.... we have Judge Dread, He takes Alot of s**t and he sticks around!
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on lighten up Evil. Bullzeye's intro is no different than most of us received here ourselves. As to his website I too couldn't care less. His brash and arrogant attitude is what earned him my distain. I actually was hoping he might learn a thing or two here as most of us have. And I've never said anything on the computer to anyone I wouldn't back up in person. Anyone can find me at the Navy van during the National matches at Camp Perry in July and August or my high school at any other time. I will be at COMNAVSPECWARDEVGRU in DamNeck Virginia in early May for the Navy Rifle and Pistol Championships so anybody on the East coast seeking satisfaction can find me there. And I do hope you enjoyed your time at Gunsite; I'm not sure it is the same since Cooper left it but I'll bet it's still the most fun you can do with your clothes on. All the best, Beach.
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Is this kinda like saying "opinions are like A$$es.........." If you can really take offense to what somebody said on a board like this - I suggest you seek proffessional help. "Ahh yes - sit down there on the couch". "Shall we start with your Mother today - or your need to have guns because of your small *"
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bluetic- Words of wisdom.EvilATF- My general policy is just the opposite of yours. I wont ever say anything to someone face to face. I just assume say it somewhere that I cant get hit.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,628 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone who does not have the nads to say the same thing face to face as they post on this board should consider keeping their mouth shut. (ie: their hands in their pockets and their fingers off the keyboard)Sorry I guess I am a walk the walk and talk the talk kind of person...
  • Options
    the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when they go back and look, they'll find that gunbroker was where the great duelling revival started...if anybody calls me out- i prefer sabers on horseback. also i'd prefer if challengers face beachmstr at 40yrds w/pistols 1st...
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Thank you, Evil ATF.The entire thing started because I had the audacity to ask Whiteclouder to apologize for his repeated and disgusting insults at me. I wont repeat them. It would just give him another chance to giggle at his own perverted jokes.I didnt really think I would get that apology, but I knew I'd be able to tell who the real cowards were when it all came down.I realize it's just a bunch of letters on a screen. But I follow a rule that you dont spit on a man from a thousand miles away if you arent willing to do it to his face.Salzo, beachmaster, and robsguns all hung me out to dry and immediately sided with clouder when I refused to back down.I dont trust any of them anymore.You sided with Clouder because you thought the odds were better when you were up against some wet behind the ears punk kid when you've got untold thousands of years of life experience. And at least two of you are ex-military. Unbelieveable.Obviously through all those years you never learned accountability or justice.You wrong a man, you make amends.I did it right away when I knew I'd done wrong. So why wont you?A man who cant bring himself to apologize when he does wrong isnt a man at all. And it didnt take me 50-odd years of life to learn that one.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess I should go back to school and learn to read.Thought Evil was putting a hand out,not a finger.I like your style Bullzeye,think you should stick around.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here you have to get used to get the cow pie in the face from time to time also you will have many chances of shooting the Reces feces at others (Goes for the good things too)... get used to it,life is give and take be it good or bad,what is worth is what you make out of it ...
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Hey! Leave my small * out of this.Like an old guy I used to work with was so fond of saying:"You guys are always bragging about your big cranks. Well, I can have just as much fun with my 12 incher as you guys can with your long ones."
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.[This message has been edited by Lowrider (edited 01-05-2002).]
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye, I dont know you and I dont care if you say anything about me on this forum, I dont think you have said anything about me that really bothers me. I do however stand by anything I have said to do with you and your homepage, remember that I edited my post regarding you personally? I stand by the edit also. I will say this though, your continued persistence in trying to get an apology for anything that was said here is wierd. Who cares what is said here about oneself, it doesnt amount to a hill of beans. The only thing anyone should be concerned about is their feedback, that is all. Everything else is just water under the bridge as soon as it has been said. Their is some wonderful advice to be had here regarding a lot of topics, but how to be a man and anyones opinion on what makes a man, I wouldnt take a bit of that advice. Not from you or anyone else. I take personal offense FOR the former military members of this site when ANYONE runs them down for anything regarding their character, whether I know them or not. I AM ONE PERSON WHO SAYS HERE ON THIS SITE WHAT I WILL SAY TO YOUR FACE. I ALSO SAY MOST OF WHAT I SAY HERE IN FUN, AND WERE I IN YOUR FACE YOU WOULD KNOW IF I WAS KIDDING OR NOT. Judge Dread and I could have a lot of fun together if he talks the way he writes, cause I'd screw with him constantly, TO HIS FACE. That is one of example of who I would be the same with in person as I am here on the site. I would personally tell you to your face if you were in public making a bad example of what a gun person cares about, and talking and displaying something like your home page, that it would have to go. I did that here, so dont get sore about it, if you are sore get over it, its water under the bridge. I also would tell you to your face if you were giving some vet a hard time about being a man and apologizing for something, you being a young man, not having been where they have been, or done what they have, that you need to get off that vets butt, before I remove you from his butt, for you. I do not tolerate abuse of anyone, especially vets. I tried to help you avoid all this long drawn out bull crap by giving you some advice, but you wont let it die, everyone else was over it, but you keep dragging it up. As long as you keep your bitching and bringing up the topic and keeping it alive you're going to have a bad time here. I am not getting into your face, I am just telling you how things are. This is turning into a big soap opera, just turn the channel. Why do you care anyway, none of these people mean anything to you, and only the ones that know each other and have met probably mean anything to any of them. If you are as secure with who you are as you write that you are, drop it. Lets get on with just stirring on topics of interest and lay off the slandering and accusing, and general name calling. Good to Go? Judge Dread where you at, I havent seen you, or havent I been looking hard enough?
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye.Nobody takes sides around here.They express there opinions.I am not refering to your young age here (age dosent enter into it),But this ant junior high.We dont form little clicks, And pick who we like and dont like.There are days when I totaly agree with a certan person, And dont the next.I have never judged anyone here,Because I cant.I dont know them,I only know what they wright.I have never resorted to name calling,Because If I dont know you,Than how can I call you a name.If it gets to name calling,Then I am with beach,It will be face to face.Anyone can be what they wont to be at a key board.There are no eyes to look into.Several times I have tried to tell you what this is about.We are here to exchange opinions,We can only form those opinions of others from what they wright.Some people are going to see it your way, And some Will not it is that simple....................
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    I agree with everyone about the eye contact and even body language. Anytime I have something controversial to discuss with one of my customers I always prefer to do it in person rather than on the phone, even thought that is usually the way the conversation begins. Oh and by the way LOWRIDER, mine isn't very big around, but it shure is short! but that doesn't necessarily mean that I am a bad person! Now lighten up a little Bullzeye and hang around, you just don't have some of the calluses that us older dudes have but they will come in time, maybe some even from this board! When I first went into outside sales one of my older heros that I worked with gave me some good advise and that was "Customers will crap on you, then rub it in, then laugh at you for stink'n" man was he ever right about that....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whenever I have to confront someone for business reasons, Imake sure I call them when they are not at home. That way, I can leave a message on the answering machine. I get my licks in, and do not have to worry about getting pummeled, or at the very least, have my delicate feeling hurt by an equally viscious response to my nastiness.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the advice, varmint hunter.But the reason I'm a supporter of concealed carry is, in essence, the same reason I'm refusing to back down in situations like this.When some dirtball pulls a knife on you and demands your money, you can either bend over, grab your ankles, and say "Yes sir!", or you can pull out your pistol and take your chances."Its not worth your life!" people squawk. Well to me, it is. Its not about the money. Its about not letting every worthless piece of crap in the world bend you over a barrel and take what they want because you're too afraid to fight back. Screw that. I'd rather die on my feet rather than live on my knees.I'll concede that bit of bravado may be largely due to my age and my lack of children or wife, but I still think it'll apply then.If no one ever stood up against something evil and said "Thats rotten, and I'm stopping it" then we'd have no police, no army, and thugs would roam the streets taking what they wanted at will.Thats why I refuse to drop this issue.It'd probably be FAR easier to just forget it ever happened, but that would be doing both myself and this board a dishonor.A real man admits when he is wrong.I guess we all know what Clouder is then, dont we?
    Addendum: For the record, I already carry a weapon. After a comprehensive month long class on knife handling and defense, I now legally carry a 7-inch Ka-Bar fighting knife in a leather sheath inside my jacket. Actually, New York State (other than the City) doesnt have any required permits or classes to carry a knife, but I did it anyway to make sure I knew what I was doing.I had a lot of thinking to do before I bought it, though. Its a big responsibility. But it all boiled down to what I said previously. If I ever need that knife, and I hope to Christ I never do, I know I'll have it and know how to use it.I will not be a statistic, and I will not submit.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye- So what exactly is it that Clouder is trying to take away from you. Is this some dignity thing?
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No more arguing. My point is made, my point is clear, and the point is moot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good technique Salzo, think of how much time it saves you over my method. You are just a lot more effective with your time!
  • Options
    COWBOYKIDDCOWBOYKIDD Member Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye..I just read on another thread where you were referred to as a porch puppy piddling all over the place. I recall someone had a rolled up newspaper in hand. I have to admit it sure looks as though you do enjoy the yapping. Regardless of your claim to just wanting to post without being attacked for if you didnt you would ignore what and who annoys you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Bullzeye, just remember never take a knife to a gunfight...Auto
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'd screw with him constantly, TO HIS FACE.(robsguns) comment......... Did that came from a hidden "closet" in your mind ? You are getting verrrry strange lately..
    M=MC?/(T/T)
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Homo you dont, I'm not even going there Judge. I like my wife just fine.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You were the one who drew first blood with that subliminal hidden within the lines raunchy commentary , not me ..HE HE HE! Hope your wife gives you some spanking ... Shame on you !
    M=MC?/(T/T)
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye you are a welcome member of this board as far as I'm concerned. It's refreshing to know there are young people of your caliber. You can safely ignore judge dred and his ilk. You have something they never had, and never will - a brain. [This message has been edited by badboybob (edited 01-05-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AAAAwwww! the wolf pack started again !Glad I missed the butt-smelling session ....
    M=MC?/(T/T)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Judge it is E=MC square over T/T which cancels itself out....are you trying to play with our minds...
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye, I commend your spirit, but I think you're going to run yourself to a frazzle over nothing. Long ago I learned there were thousands of fights in this world, and I simply didn't have time enough in my life to fight them all. Pick your battles wisely. You sound like you have the bit in your teeth and you're not going to drop this, but that's exactly what I would recommend: Drop it. It's not worth your time. Just my .02$.On the subject of knives, you sure picked a winner! KA-BAR ROCKS! 1,000,000 Marines can't be wrong! So far as the "bringing a knife to a gunfight" thing goes, two observations: 1)Many saavy weapons gurus consider a knife at close range to be just as fearsome a weapon as a gun, if not more so. 2)For those times when he's out of arm's reach, practice throwing. The Ka-bar is well balanced.
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A man once told me, "They can't get your goat if they don't know where's it's tied"I kinda live by it, helps to frustrate them
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com www.texdeer.com www.Orphanedcowboy.com
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    That's a good one to go by there - OrphanCowboy... That goes a long way in construction. Everyone is alway trying to get somebody riled up. Of course I never do that, I am kind caring and sensitive to my fellow workers....
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)