In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Today satan shops for an overcoat

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Yup folks, it's happened. Hell hath frozen over. Woodsrunner has decided he wants one. The one thing he said he'd never waste his money on. A BLACK GUN!!! I hear the gasps now. Now the question is what do I buy? Only two requirement is it's got to be a 7.62 because I'm already set up to reload for it. It has to readily accept a scope mount because my eyes aren't what they were. I spent some time fondling an AR10 at the last gun show it actually felt kind of good. I'm not a fanatic about pre/post ban it will be mostly a paper puncher/plinker. Let's hear some oppinions about what I should look for.

Woods

How big a boy are ya?

Comments

• Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If money is no object. I'd go with an all original pre-ban H&K G3 SG-1.

If that doesn't rock your world fill the void in your safe with a Springfield Armory M25 or M21 Tactical.

When all else fails, an Armalite Ar-10 is an acceptable substitute...

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it, worry about the fragmentation grenade addressed 'To Occupant'

Edited by - thesupermonkey on 04/19/2002 12:55:11
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Springfield Armory M1A.

'Nuff said!

Stand And Be Counted