In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

H&K .45 TACTICAL

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I have a Glock 17 and it shoots great, but I want a bigger gun. So I decided between these two, a Glock 21, and an H&K .45 Tactical. Which one is better in accuracy and durability? And if you where me which one would you buy?Better to buy a gun a few years to early, than one day to late.

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to know too!I bought both but dont know which one to sell ... Come on guys, tell me which is best so I can dump the looser to some poor slob ...
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    1blitzer1blitzer Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go with the best, the H&K and let the glock sit in its tupperware container.
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've fired both and I've gotta say, the HK USP series is a bunch of hype. It's just personal preference, but the HK felt odd and unpleasant in my hand. It felt like a flimsy piece of plastic.Now, the Glock felt like a lean, mean, killing machine. POW POW POW!YEEEEEEEEEEEHA!Ahem, anyhow, buy the Glock and don't look back. HK pistols are only wielded by goat-herders.