In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BTAF Form 4 Bizzaro world

RobinRobin Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
In February 2012 I submitted a Form 4 related to the transfer of a H&R model 50 Reising submachine gun. This is my forth Form 4 application I have filed during my lifetime. Last week I was notified that my Form 4 could not be processed because both sides of the form have to be on the same sheet of paper!!!! MY Tranferor is pretty new at this but he saw nothing wrong with downloading the forms and completing them as printed. This has never been a problem before and when you download the forms form BTAF this mentioned in any instriuctions. I fail to see how submitting the Form 4 in this manner has anything to do with anything other than gum up the application process. The form 4 for the last NFA item I acquired (supressor) was submitted on two sheets of paper about 4-5 years ago. I thought the IRS was bad, this is pencil pushing bullying in the maximum and the use ofcommon sense in the minimum. I feel better after this rant.

Comments